Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone from Sydney recommend holiday accomodation?

Anyone from Sydney recommend holiday accomodation?

Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:00 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Question Anyone from Sydney recommend holiday accomodation?

Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend holiday accommodation for one week in Sydney?probably somewhere central to all the attractions.
We have our first lot of friends coming over to bring in the new year with us & they are planning to go to Sydney for a week & do all the touristy things so if anyone has any recommendations for reasonably priced accommodation for two adults & 2 kiddies(4yr old & 18mths) I would appreciate you letting me know,could you give me a rough idea of cost too please ?

Their just trying to work out how much spends to bring with them to last 3 weeks,probably cost them more in Sydney for one week than it will be staying with us for two?!

Also has anyone recently booked internal flights from Brissy to Sydney return could you give me an idea of costs for that too...please

(Bloody computer connection keeps playing up,its taking me an age to search through anything with it)

K reward for any info given!!

Donna.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:24 am
Sydneysider & loving it!!

molloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Anyone from Sydney recommend holiday accomodation?

Originally Posted by madsad
Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend holiday accommodation for one week in Sydney?probably somewhere central to all the attractions.
We have our first lot of friends coming over to bring in the new year with us & they are planning to go to Sydney for a week & do all the touristy things so if anyone has any recommendations for reasonably priced accommodation for two adults & 2 kiddies(4yr old & 18mths) I would appreciate you letting me know,could you give me a rough idea of cost too please ?

Their just trying to work out how much spends to bring with them to last 3 weeks,probably cost them more in Sydney for one week than it will be staying with us for two?!

Also has anyone recently booked internal flights from Brissy to Sydney return could you give me an idea of costs for that too...please

(Bloody computer connection keeps playing up,its taking me an age to search through anything with it)

K reward for any info given!!

Donna.
G'day,

Try http://www.wotif.com for accom - nearer the time and http://www.flightcentre.com.au for flights.

Concierge apartments in Cremorne are reasonably near to the city and a decent price.

Mike.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 8:18 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by molloymj
G'day,

Try http://www.wotif.com for accom - nearer the time and http://www.flightcentre.com.au for flights.

Concierge apartments in Cremorne are reasonably near to the city and a decent price.

Mike.

Thanks Mike

Donna.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough

Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend holiday accommodation for one week in Sydney?

http://www.wotif.com/ are starting to do advanced bookings and not just last miniute deals.

http://webjet.com.au/ checks all the discount internal flight suppliers and gives the best deals.

Donna.
Hi Donna, hope these are useful.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:47 am

Originally Posted by LindyLoo
Hi Donna, hope these are useful.

Thanks Lindyloo,yer a gem saved into ma favs,will have a look tommorow(wine infliction )

Will send ya a pm too,need to catch up

Donna.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:59 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Or try www.soapyshoose.com.au
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:03 pm

Originally Posted by Bordy

haw Bordy do you think we floated up the clyde in a banana boat?

would do that wee nugget good to have some company!!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:05 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

haw Bordy do you think we floated up the clyde in a banana boat?

would do that wee nugget good to have some company!!
Nothin wrong with those banana boats on the Clyde, Ive used them myself a few times.
Aye Soapy is pretty quiet these days, not like him at all.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by Bordy
Nothin wrong with those banana boats on the Clyde, Ive used them myself a few times.
Aye Soapy is pretty quiet these days, not like him at all.

Am still on one i think !! Soapy told me he was busy 'aye right' a know where that one comes from !!

Donna.