Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone for a Sydney family meetup?

Anyone for a Sydney family meetup?

Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

holmes will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anyone for a Sydney family meetup?

Yes, - me, OH, 15mnth lad
Old Feb 17th 2008, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

michael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud of

Look forward to being there. I presume you mean Clontarf Reserve? It's a popular spot so if anyone's thinking of using the barbecue sites they better get there a bit earlier.

http://www.manly.nsw.gov.au/Content....ID=54&ItemID=9
Old Feb 17th 2008, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

We are planning on coming too.
Me, OH, 2 girls (5 and 2).

Jo
Old Feb 17th 2008, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michael_w
Look forward to being there. I presume you mean Clontarf Reserve? It's a popular spot so if anyone's thinking of using the barbecue sites they better get there a bit earlier.

http://www.manly.nsw.gov.au/Content....ID=54&ItemID=9
Thanks for the link. That will help people that don't know the area too well. I have dropped a line asking if we can reserve one of the shelters. I will keep you all posted.

Ian
Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:07 am
Just Joined

emma2154 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great. We will be there - that is... me, hubby Matthew and little Holly - 2 months old. We are not afraid of a bit of rain!!! ....
Ps to the Tuesday RSL folk - I got drenched leaving today, which Holly seemed to find hilarious from her sheltered pram position!!!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:21 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by emma2154
Great. We will be there - that is... me, hubby Matthew and little Holly - 2 months old. We are not afraid of a bit of rain!!! ....
Ps to the Tuesday RSL folk - I got drenched leaving today, which Holly seemed to find hilarious from her sheltered pram position!!!
Hi Emma
Yey your first post.
So Holly woke up then as you were leaving bless her, I can't believe she slept all the time you were there.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Emma,
Glad u found the website.....

We did think of you, as it bucketed down just after you left..

Hope u didn't get 2 wet.

See u soon.
Jo
Old Feb 26th 2008, 2:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SoMa
We are planning on coming too.
Me, OH, 2 girls (5 and 2).

Jo
Looking forward to seeing you all, this Sunday. March 2 Clontarf Beach for a pic nic or BBQ. 12 - 4. Look out for two little blond lads about 10 years and an Aussie flag.

See ya
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry we can't make this one. Have heaps of fun.

Rudi
x
Old Feb 28th 2008, 12:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

We won't be able to make this now as my daughter has been invited to a party in the opposite direction. Have a great time - hope it stops raining!
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

wemadeit is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Anyone for a Sydney family meetup?

hi ill be there live fairly near ill bring my lovely children age 9 and 13 and a british flag ... clontarf is very close to manly and for all you tlc yes i am still alive and kicking
Old Feb 28th 2008, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Great!!! Musch better for us than the Ozzy one but i've obviously been here too long.

Fingers crossed for sunshine By the way I rang the parks people to see if we could reserve a shelter but we can't . It's strictly first come first served. So see you all there between 12 and 4, Clontarf beach this Sunday March 2nd. Sydney

If its raining ------ cancelled otherwise I will be there. Ian
Old Mar 1st 2008, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

We will try to join you too.Children enjoy Clontarf and I think the weather will be good tomorrow. OH away so it`ll be myself and the offspring.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wemadeit
hi ill be there live fairly near ill bring my lovely children age 9 and 13 and a british flag ... clontarf is very close to manly and for all you tlc yes i am still alive and kicking
Wemadeit, do you mean FTC????? Missed you at Balmoral today. We had a fab time tho`. See you this eve.
W
Old Mar 1st 2008, 10:00 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Ok I'm not going to jinx the weather so that hardly gets a mention.
We are still very much up for today.
See you all later

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.