Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone submitted April

anyone submitted April

Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

ktee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant future
Default anyone submitted April

Hi there, i have just tracked my visa application and it is now in the hands of the processing centre adelaide, so now the waiting begins. Anyone else at this stage. We are on independent 136 modl, i am a nurse, we are heading to WA. Well let me know if anyone else starting the waiting game, c ya
katexxx
Old Apr 4th 2006, 3:20 pm
lichfield jock

frewy will become famous soon enoughfrewy will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: anyone submitted April

Originally Posted by ktee
Hi there, i have just tracked my visa application and it is now in the hands of the processing centre adelaide, so now the waiting begins. Anyone else at this stage. We are on independent 136 modl, i am a nurse, we are heading to WA. Well let me know if anyone else starting the waiting game, c ya
katexxx
sent ours yesterday Monday 3/4/06 .
hope i"v filled everything in correctly?
we are also 136 independent.
also a nurse
husbands a welder
all being well heading to perth the royal
Old Apr 4th 2006, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

Cambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really nice
Default Re: anyone submitted April

katexxx
Hi Kate
Ours arrived in Adelaide yesterday. We are 137 STNI for Victoria. Partner is an IT Manager. We are planning a trip in November to have a look around - hope the visa comes through by then!
Jo
Old Apr 4th 2006, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

Get those police and meds done...
Old Apr 4th 2006, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

That will be 100 post's then ....
Old Apr 4th 2006, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

Cambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really nice

Originally Posted by SBUK
That will be 100 post's then ....
Oooo - just noticed. I've got a star
Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

ktee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant future

Hi there thought i would reply as we are headed pertyh way as well, my other haly is a carpenter. When you say you are heading to the royal do you mean the hospital. I am a paediatric nurse, what area are you in. Well good luck with the visa, still no acknowledgement yet, and no money taken
bye katex
Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

jojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: anyone submitted April

Hi there!

We submitted on 16th Jan and had confirmation e-mail on 31st Jan. Now sitting back and waiting for request for medicals etc. Feels like it's taking forever!!!!! I'm a midwife and my other half is a welder and are also heading to Perth hopefully!!!

Good luck!
Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Hey Jojo, have you looked at getting a job before you get to Perth or are you going to wait until arrival. You are a bit ahead of us i bet the waiting is killing , it is me and i have only been waiting this week.
Have you researched hospitals in perth or are you community based.Well
good luck, let me know how you get on. Have you got a house to sell, we have and are putting it on the market in two weeks, scary hey.
Kate xx[QUOTE=jojo90]Hi there!
Old Apr 5th 2006, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

jojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=ktee]Hey Jojo, have you looked at getting a job before you get to Perth or are you going to wait until arrival. You are a bit ahead of us i bet the waiting is killing , it is me and i have only been waiting this week.
good luck, let me know how you get on. Have you got a house to sell, we have and are putting it on the market in two weeks, scary hey.
Kate xx
Originally Posted by jojo90
Hi there!
Hi Kate,
I'm keeping an eye on some of the hospital websites for jobs but don't really want to tie myself to something until I get there and have a chance to suss things out better. I'm hoping there will be plenty of temp work to cover things initially whilst we settle in! We don't have a house to sell. One of the reasons we want to move as can't get onto the property ladder in our area!! Am hoping my husband will find decent work first so that I can be a lady of leisure for a bit!!!!!
Old Apr 5th 2006, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Where abouts in the uk do you live. I want to be a lady of leisure as well, do lunch and drink wine for the afternoon by the beach , what do you reckon. Have you been to Perth before?. We live in Southampton, wish we didnt have a house to sell as it is quite stressful and could hold the whole process up, oh well. When do you hope to go over to oz all being well. Are you going as a midwife or on your other halfs skills?.
Katexxxx

[QUOTE=jojo90]
Hey Jojo, have you looked at getting a job before you get to Perth or are you going to wait until arrival. You are a bit ahead of us i bet the waiting is killing , it is me and i have only been waiting this week.
Kate xx

Hi Kate,
I'm keeping an eye on some of the hospital websites for jobs but don't really want to tie myself to something until I get there and have a chance to suss things out better. I'm hoping there will be plenty of temp work to cover things initially whilst we settle in! We don't have a house to sell. One of the reasons we want to move as can't get onto the property ladder in our area!! Am hoping my husband will find decent work first so that I can be a lady of leisure for a bit!!!!!
Old Apr 5th 2006, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Hi,

We've used my ultrasound qualifications (just to confuse things!!) as I'm also a sonographer. We also had my husbands skills assessed by the TRA as we felt that every little bit helps!! Hope to be out there by early next year at the latest.
I've not been to Perth but my husband has and we also have some friends over there. Would dearly love to be a lady of leisure but with two small children I don't see that happening for some time in reality. I look forward to turfing them out in the garden with the better weather, rather than dealing with the cabin fever here!!!

Keep in touch!

Jo

Last edited by jojo90; Apr 5th 2006 at 12:01 pm.
Old Apr 5th 2006, 9:48 pm
lichfield jock

frewy will become famous soon enoughfrewy will become famous soon enough

Hi there thought i would reply as we are headed pertyh way as well, my other haly is a carpenter. When you say you are heading to the royal do you mean the hospital. I am a paediatric nurse, what area are you in. Well good luck with the visa, still no acknowledgement yet, and no money taken
bye katex
Hi The Royal is the Royal Perth Hospital. I am a critical care nurse and I am planning to send cv soon. Hopefully house sale will not hold things up. I prefer to have my job sorted before leaving UK.

Good Luck