Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone stayed at Blue Water Bay Villas Southport Gold Coast

Anyone stayed at Blue Water Bay Villas Southport Gold Coast

Old Nov 15th 2008, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice
Default Anyone stayed at Blue Water Bay Villas Southport Gold Coast

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone has stayed in the Blue Water Bay Villas located in Southport on the Gold Coast.

Accommodation has been provided here by Queensland Health for me and my family for a month when we arrive in January. I have tried looking on the internet for more information from such sites as trip advisor but can't seem to find anything.

Any views or snippets of information would be useful.

Thanks Jackie xx
Old Nov 16th 2008, 3:14 am
Just Joined

Fishfinder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone stayed at Blue Water Bay Villas Southport Gold Coast

I have just booked folk into the Blue Waters for December. I went to look and all was good. It is directly over the road from the Broadwater. Check out www.realestate.com.au and check under Queensland holiday lets.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

calNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone stayed at Blue Water Bay Villas Southport Gold Coast

Good location handy for work, everything you will need is on your door step, just what you will need for your first few weeks good luck with the move