Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Springfield / Springfield Lakes ?

Anyone in Springfield / Springfield Lakes ?

Old Jul 17th 2014, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

riccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Anyone in Springfield / Springfield Lakes ?

Hi,

I am relocating within 8 weeks and would like a little info on Springfield or the Lakes. Still unsure which one of the 2 we should rent in.

We would live to rent / buy a modern house with at least 700m2 of land, I know the lakes has little land but how is Springfield ?

Thanks

Ric
Old Aug 16th 2014, 5:39 am
Just Joined

skellysgirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone in Springfield / Springfield Lakes ?

I've been out hunting Springfield lakes yesterday, I suppose it depends on the house you choose, most of the lakes seems to be new houses on small plots, didn't venture out to Springfield. I was very impressed with the lakes for the price of the houses (renting)
Old Aug 16th 2014, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

riccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi yeah we have just been accepted for a rental in Augustine heights with a big yard. Make the move down next Saturday. Woohoo
Old Aug 17th 2014, 5:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by riccardo1888
Hi,

I am relocating within 8 weeks and would like a little info on Springfield or the Lakes. Still unsure which one of the 2 we should rent in.

We would live to rent / buy a modern house with at least 700m2 of land, I know the lakes has little land but how is Springfield ?

Thanks

Ric
I'd rent for at least six months to see how you like it.