Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone spotted PB in England ?

Anyone spotted PB in England ?

Old Jan 17th 2004, 10:51 am
WBB

Originally posted by teach
I wasn't around when PB was, but he seems to have made quite an impact on you all.
i never liked the old fool, his posts were 90% waffle but if you dig through them and look for the other 10% there was some good stuff there.

i hope he stays gone.

Old Jan 17th 2004, 11:00 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by welshboybilly
i never liked the old fool, his posts were 90% waffle but if you dig through them and look for the other 10% there was some good stuff there.

i hope he stays gone.
As a relatively new poster I looked back to find this PB guy as directed. Geeeeeeze he didn't like Perth did he ?

I'm now feeling quite depressed ! Why did he go to Perth ? Why did he hate it so much ? In general what was his problem ?

Spent the last hour looking over his posts aand couldn't find a positive post in existance. I for one am glad he's gone, he'd have ripped my poor deluded 'Everything's going to be ok' mind to shreds.

God I hope we are all not deluding ourselves - surely not?

If anyone judges a place on how good it is by the quality of the fish and chips he must have been one:

'Pommie - sad - fat - Bastard'.

I'm with you Washboywilly , if it gets tough let's just roll out our sick sense of homour, to keep us going and keep on with the mastcating....................

Keep Smilin'

Jill

Old Jan 17th 2004, 11:02 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
As a relatively new poster I looked back to find this PB guy as directed. Geeeeeeze he didn't like Perth did he ?

I'm now feeling quite depressed ! Why did he go to Perth ? Why did he hate it so much ? In general what was his problem ?

Spent the last hour looking over his posts aand couldn't find a positive post in existance. I for one am glad he's gone, he'd have ripped my poor deluded 'Everything's going to be ok' mind to shreds.

God I hope we are all not deluding ourselves - surely not?

If anyone judges a place on how good it is by the quality of the fish and chips he must have been one:

'Pommie - sad - fat - Bastard'.

I'm with you Washboywilly , if it gets tough let's just roll out our sick sense of homour, to keep us going and keep on with the mastcating....................

Keep Smilin'

Jill
Some spelling lessons might be good 'mastacating / masticating ????

Jill

Old Jan 17th 2004, 11:05 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

A Missionary Hell-Bent on saving McBBC / Sun Reader pre-programed wee Poms from the deadly maw of Perth - Arse end of the planet - by way of self gratifingly unloading buckets on them.

Last edited by Megalania; Jan 17th 2004 at 11:29 am.
Old Jan 17th 2004, 11:37 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by young_lad

Do a search for "Pommie Bastard" and "arse end of the planet"

You should find 1 or 2 (!) of PB's thoughts about Perth......
That was sarcasm Younglad. I've shared many a verbal banter with the 'village idiot', as I used to call him.

In fact, by now I expect he's been promoted from 'village' to 'town' idiot!
Old Jan 17th 2004, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
Some spelling lessons might be good 'mastacating / masticating ????

Jill
I for 1 was definately not goin to perth after reading bastard"s remarks on it and here i am on my way to living there next week, stuff all the negs, i see it this way if u opened a box of choccies and the 1st 1 was bad wud u throw the rest away or carry on eating so i thought shite wi that, lets finish the whole box, may regret it may not, who knows just do it anyway so perth here i come and cant waitxxxxxjan
Old Jan 18th 2004, 12:42 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Way to go Hutchy!!
Old Jan 18th 2004, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

Location: St Austell, Cornwall to 'Coff's Harbour NSW, then Adelaide - back to Cornwall- back to Oz hopefully
sue5665 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Before we went to Oz we used to look at PB threads and get really annoyed at what he was saying, but after we went we realised that a lot of what he said was TRUE, we are glad we went and found out for ourselves.

Sue