Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any info on Brisbane

Any info on Brisbane

Old Jan 18th 2004, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Hazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant future
Default Any info on Brisbane

I've been reading the posts on this site for a while now and decided to have a go and see if i can find out any info off the many people who have already made the move!
My name is Hazel, hubby is Gary and Kids Brad 11, and Cody 10.
our visa application has jst been sent off ( last week in dec) and credit card charged so i take it that they recieved it! Gary is CNC
operator( metal machinist in Australia) we are now like many people waiting for the next year to pass until we get our visa.
we are looking to go to Brisbane but have not been able to find much info out on it, if anybody knows of any area's to live with good schools etc, would be very gratefull to hear fron you, or if anybody has any info on what sort of wage they pay for Gary's job, we have found lots of jobs on net but they don't tell you how much they pay! Also any info you think might be usefull!!

I can't believe how many people are in the process moving to Australia there are so many!! well bye for now hope to get some new reply's and make some new freinds who i can chat to about our move( as the family don't listen to us as they don't want us to go so try not to mention it to much to them)! Bye for now!!