Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone shipped with a copmany called pods

anyone shipped with a copmany called pods

Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

Louiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to behold
Default anyone shipped with a copmany called pods

Hello

I am shipping the bare minimum and my husband is keen to ship with a company called PODS. Has anybody used them - I have done a search here and have not come up with an awful lot.
If you know if they are good/bad/robbers as I say its the bare minimum, just photos and kids stuff.

Many thanks
Louise
Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:48 pm
Living our life wherever

Location: came back to oz after moving back to uk but not settled here so uk here i come, last time im moving
Trevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: anyone shipped with a copmany called pods

Hi i have not heard of PODS but im sure as you are only shipping a small amount it will be ok, you are doing the right thing by shipping very little as you can purchase your new house goods in Australia cheaper than UK, and you wont have to wait for them or be worried about customs or even getting things broken
good luck and enjoy the start of your new life Down under
</IMG>
Old Feb 10th 2007, 3:45 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone shipped with a copmany called pods

We used to use PODS for our weekly courier delivery between the UK and Australia. They were OK for that purpose, though we now use UPS.

Haven't heard of them being used for shipping personal goodies though.

Best regards.