Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Rockingham area for coffee & Chat?

Anyone in Rockingham area for coffee & Chat?

Old Nov 23rd 2008, 1:17 am
Just Joined

juliefraser is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Anyone in Rockingham area for coffee & Chat?

Hi, I am brand new to this site. Anyone out there living in Rockingham or nearby (W.A) that would like to meet up for coffee and a chat sometime? I'm from Leicester originally so if your from Leicester too that would be great! But all welcome. Julie
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 11:51 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in Rockingham area for coffee & Chat?

Welcome to BE.

Come on you guys down south there has got to be someone around down there that can meet Julie.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

Ant & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by juliefraser
Hi, I am brand new to this site. Anyone out there living in Rockingham or nearby (W.A) that would like to meet up for coffee and a chat sometime? I'm from Leicester originally so if your from Leicester too that would be great! But all welcome. Julie
Hi

I live in Riverton which is about 30 mins from you and I am more than happy to meet up if it is not too far

Antoinette
Old Nov 28th 2008, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Im just down the road in Secret Harbour, I work full time but could meet up for a cuppa on a Saturday morning.
Old Nov 28th 2008, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

hi i live in yangebup or cockburn central if you are on the train

I have been here a yr now so now feel like a native not a tourist !

would be up for meeting for coffee - do you have kids ? pm if you want me tel no

Tiff
Old Dec 1st 2008, 11:49 am
Just Joined

juliefraser is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Tiff,

Not quite sure where Yangebup is, i've heard of it though. Maybe we could meet half way! Let me know when your're free, probably best to email me on [email protected] with phone number

Thanks
Julie
Old Dec 1st 2008, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tiff,

Not quite sure where Yangebup is, i've heard of it though. Maybe we could meet half way! Let me know when your're free, probably best to email me on [email protected] with phone number

Thanks
Julie
how about fremantle ? as a meeting place?

pm me for phone no
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

Samleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
how about fremantle ? as a meeting place?

pm me for phone no
Hi Tiff are we still on For Fri, thanks for the party Sun, Julie I happy/ would like to meet up too we arrived 3 wks ago, living in Beeliar (near Tiff). I driving and might be headin to shopping centre Rockingham next week if easier
Sam
Old Dec 4th 2008, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

sam
no worries about party - hope the girls loved it

as for tom

can you come to my house for 1pm ?? as i am doing lunch with another newbie mum who lives nr us her little one goes to s.c.kindy so thought it would be good to you two to meet - as she seems to go to kindy on the same days as you and has only been here since sep

julie

if you can make it your more than welcome pm for addy

love tiff
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

I'll be in Mandurah soon !
Old Feb 13th 2009, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

oznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud of

Only just found this thread. I live in the Rockingham area and would be up for a coffee and a chat if you're still interested or if anybody else wants to meet up too.
Old Feb 13th 2009, 12:52 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by oznoodle
Only just found this thread. I live in the Rockingham area and would be up for a coffee and a chat if you're still interested or if anybody else wants to meet up too.
Hi Oz noodle...remember me from NW meets ?

How ya goin ?

Dave
Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

oznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud of

Hi there,
yes I do remember youfrom the NW meets. We had some good meets there although it seems like ages ago. How have you settled in? I don't remember meeting your wife. I think she was working on a few of the meets although I remember she was a nurse. I'm due to start work as a nurse at Rocky hospital soon. Maybe we could all get together for a coffee or something and I can pick her brains about what its like working in Aus.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:44 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

.[/QUOTE]

Ok will try and fix something up with ya.

Eddie007 works at Rocky hospital, she's nice.

Wendy works at Peel.

Dave