Reload this Page >

anyone from punjab migrating to melbourne

anyone from punjab migrating to melbourne

Old Jul 22nd 2009, 2:02 pm
Just Joined

aussiepr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anyone from punjab migrating to melbourne

Hi Folks,

Me and my wife would be migrating to Melbourne by end of this year. We are from Punjab. I am a software engineer by profession and my wife is a school teacher. I would like to know if anyone going to Melbourne this year would like to share the accommodation with us.

Regards,
aussiepr
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 3:18 pm
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anyone from punjab migrating to melbourne

Originally Posted by aussiepr
Hi Folks,

Me and my wife would be migrating to Melbourne by end of this year. We are from Punjab. I am a software engineer by profession and my wife is a school teacher. I would like to know if anyone going to Melbourne this year would like to share the accommodation with us.

Regards,
aussiepr
Whereabouts in the UK is that?
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Deancm
It's a state in India.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

aussiepr is an unknown quantity at this point

FYIP. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjab_(India)
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 3:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ronan_in_Oz
It's a state in India.
You're joking right?
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

You're joking right?
And what made you think so ?
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ronan_in_Oz
And what made you think so ?
Stating the blindingly obvious.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:52 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Folks,

Regards,
aussiepr
It's unlikely you are going to find too many other Punjabis here to share your home with. Once you arrive you might like to check out some of the local newspapers or even some of the universities to see if there are others who would like to house share.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 12:09 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Dorothy
It's unlikely you are going to find too many other Punjabis here to share your home with. Once you arrive you might like to check out some of the local newspapers or even some of the universities to see if there are others who would like to house share.
It's also illegal for more than one family to share the same house in Australia... something to do with health and safety, and overcrowding.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 12:47 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

It's also illegal for more than one family to share the same house in Australia... something to do with health and safety, and overcrowding.
Its also worth pointing out that

It is illegal to speed/drink drive/Not vote

But does that stop Aussies?
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 12:53 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you can provide a link to back up your statement.
We lived with another "family" for 2 years after we arrived.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:11 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by cresta57
Hope you can provide a link to back up your statement.
We lived with another "family" for 2 years after we arrived.
I would have thought that when something is so obviously incorrect it would have been picked up on as being facetious. Maybe I was too subtle and it flew way over the head...
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:24 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I would have thought that when something is so obviously incorrect it would have been picked up on as being facetious. Maybe I was too subtle and it flew way over the head...
I have to say, it seems you do a lot of that and it rarely works. Maybe it's time to err, stop?
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:28 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Folks,

Regards,
aussiepr
You might try shared accomodation in the gumtree (may need too google for address link).

There are a few people who advertise on here with short term accomodation but sounds like the budget might be a bit high for you? What sort of weekly amount are you seeking.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:33 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I have to say, it seems you do a lot of that and it rarely works. Maybe it's time to err, stop?
Obviously deadpan humour requires a bit of intellect to understand. Why not get a new emoticon like a sarcasm one or joke one to make it obvious to those without the intellectual capacity?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.