Reload this Page >

anyone from pompey?

anyone from pompey?

Old Nov 10th 2007, 2:08 pm
Play Up Pompey

pompeyinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anyone from pompey?

hi all,

my name is paul and i run the sydney branch of the Portsmouth f.c supporters club.....if your interested in meeting up with fellow pompey fans for a chat and a few beers then contact me or jump on the website. wwwpompeydownunder.net and check out any social events for your area

the next n.s.w meet is at Parramatta park on decenber 1st,all the family welcome,football,cricket etc,byo beer and food for the bbq...midday start

hope to see you there

PUP PPU
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

ezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone from pompey?

Does 'not being from Pompey, but went to Pompey Poly' count?????
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

sdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyinoz
hi all,

my name is paul and i run the sydney branch of the Portsmouth f.c supporters club.....if your interested in meeting up with fellow pompey fans for a chat and a few beers then contact me or jump on the website. wwwpompeydownunder.net and check out any social events for your area

the next n.s.w meet is at Parramatta park on decenber 1st,all the family welcome,football,cricket etc,byo beer and food for the bbq...midday start

hope to see you there

PUP PPU
an afternoon with loads of pompey fans..... I'd rather poke my eyes out with a shitty stick thank god I live in Brisbane
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:45 pm
Play Up Pompey

would be more than happy to oblige!!............and if your a pompey fan then come along!!!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sdunx
an afternoon with loads of pompey fans..... I'd rather poke my eyes out with a shitty stick thank god I live in Brisbane
excuse me ! but pompey fans are top for being the most loyal fans ever !
i was born and bred n pompey and proud of it!................so you will have to put up with a pompey fan in Brisbane if you wont go to them then we shall go to you
were heading to the Goldcoast really but work might take us to Brisbane and i have a friend there so we are going to visit anyway !
sarah
Old Nov 12th 2007, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up.....hope you've got the chimes going as well...
Old Nov 12th 2007, 5:29 am
brisvegas

ridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud of

I'm an aussie gal married to a lifelong pompey supporter and even though I'm not much of a sports nut i have to say I'm a proud pompey supporter too these days. I think the highlight of OH's life was that our son was born in St Mary's in a room overlooking Fratton park :-)

Sadly we're in brisvegas, not Sydney ... any pompey fans up here?
Old Nov 12th 2007, 6:31 am
Play Up Pompey

Bonch....every time we have a meet,the beer flows and the chimes ring out!!!
where are you based??

ridds...if you go on www.pompeydownunder.net you can contact the queensland branch and find out if they are organising any events,they have a few pompey up there,but not as many as sydney or perth

i too was born at st marys....so was my daughter
Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

i'm sydney based but cannot make your fratton park reenactment. to be honest, although i spent about 13 years living in and following pompey, i am originally, and always will be, an evertonian. come on the blues
Old Nov 13th 2007, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Hello! Im in Adelaide, but thinking of moving soon! nice to hear theres plenty of pompeyites there!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 7:58 am
Play Up Pompey

Never mind bonch.....you cant have everything...at least they play in blue

pompeyblonde......as of yet,we have no members in adelaide(that we know of).....but every other state does.....so wherever you move to?..be sure to contact the website....and see who's in your area!!
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

janet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pompeyinoz
hi all,

hope to see you there

PUP PPU
In perth not sydney , son fan of pompey and both my kids born in st.marys overlooking fratton park(good view) , but hope the meets go well xx
janetxx
Old Nov 17th 2007, 5:00 am
Play Up Pompey

hi janet,tell your son to get on the website.......we have over 45 members in perth
Old Nov 20th 2007, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

greggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: anyone from pompey?

Not a Pompey fan but a fan of the best club on the South Coast AFC Bournemouth , well i wish anyway.
A lot of my family originate from Pompey going back hundreds of years as i just found out doing our family tree so got a soft spot for Pompey and of course we taught Redknapp all he knows when he managed the might Cherries.
Anyway good to see another team from the South Coast who hate the scummers (Saints) as much as we do doing so well.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

tchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nice

We will be at the park Paul I will bring the stick if the Jan docky brings the shit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.