Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone off to Perth from Manchester on June 27th?

Anyone off to Perth from Manchester on June 27th?

Old Jun 15th 2007, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Me and my Boys is a jewel in the roughMe and my Boys is a jewel in the roughMe and my Boys is a jewel in the roughMe and my Boys is a jewel in the rough
Default Anyone off to Perth from Manchester on June 27th?

Just wondering if anyone is likely to be on the same flight as us. We are heading SOR to Rockingham area poss Port Kennedy and thought it may help the process if we met with 'in the same boat' families!
We are family of 5, me being the only girl, OH and 3 boys.

Anyone who is going to Perth but not on same flight or flying from Manchester should still find thread titled 'Anyone going to Perttth Sep/Oct 2007' as a list has been started where you can add your name and be part of a big 'meet up' sometime before Christmas.

Sara
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

mottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone off to Perth from Manchester on June 27th?

Hi Sara,
having just read your last post i've been and added our names to the other thread you mentioned - thanks for that tip We aren't far behind you as we fly out on the 1st July from Manchester. Good luck with the move and you never know we might all be at the same meet up Liza
Old Jun 16th 2007, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone off to Perth from Manchester on June 27th?

Already here, wishing you all the the very best, and a safe journey.
Denise