Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone from the North East of UK.....

Anyone from the North East of UK.....

Old Aug 13th 2006, 9:10 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone from the North East of UK.....

* Before this thread gets moved. I am posting this in here as the 'meet up' forum doesn't seem to be attracting too much attention*

I know there have been North East meets in the past, but who fancies another?

We are hoping to be leaving for Perth next month, and it would be nice to catch up with everyone before we go, and to see some new faces too.

Any ideas on a location would be great......and a day/date of course

Please go to: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390218

PLEASE USE ABOVE THREAD FOR REPLIES AS TO NOT GET TOO MIXED UP

Old Aug 13th 2006, 11:13 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone from the North East of UK.....

Oh well....maybe tomorrow
Old Aug 14th 2006, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Anyone from the North East of UK.....

I thought the North East of the UK would be somewhere like Aberdeen or Wick, not somewhere 250 miles from Watford

I was/am from the North East of the UK, Aberdeen.

Last edited by BillnLinz; Aug 14th 2006 at 11:14 am.