Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone needs a new house in Perth

Anyone needs a new house in Perth

Old Aug 18th 2010, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Evelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of light
Default Anyone needs a new house in Perth

over 700sqm living, land over 2000sqm, 8 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms?
http://www.realestate.com.au/propert...view-106755342
Old Aug 18th 2010, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone needs a new house in Perth

It's okay .. but the wrong part of town for me.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Evelin
Are you selling this?

High price, and unusual property for that part of town.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Mr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura about

Nice but I prefer something a little more spacious and grand. Under my budget as well
Old Aug 18th 2010, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute

Love the views but that is about it.I would be a nervous wreck worrying that my children or dogs would come to harm with the layout of the houseSue.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 3:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond
Are you selling this?

High price, and unusual property for that part of town.
There are heaps of nice places in that part of town, this one's in the suburb of Swan View but it's actually Greenmount Hill. Nice views and always been a bit classier address than the lower lying suburbs around it.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

phat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to behold

i dont think ive seen an indoor pool in such a large property like that before?

odd...
Old Aug 18th 2010, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

That would be a mare to keep clean plus I bet it is freezing in winter unless they have underfloor heating.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold

Not at those results.
Suburb rating for Swan View, 6056

63 / 100
3 out of 5 stars

Based on street and suburb reviews in Swan View, WA 6056

Great for…
Parks and Recreation
Cell / Mobile Reception
Cost of Living
Lack of Traffic
Pay TV Access

Nearly $2 million and its 'great for'
Old Aug 18th 2010, 11:52 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly has the "Wow factor"
Old Aug 19th 2010, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

pomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Average house price for the area $367K, do ya reckon they've overcapitalised for the area?

If I had $1.8 mill to buy it would be in the more 'swanky' part of town, the golden triangle of Perth with decent local schools and not hillbillies for neighbours. But there again it would be sooooo much cheaper to rent a $1.8 mill house in Perth rather than buy and you'd still be quids in.
Old Aug 19th 2010, 12:35 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

It's in Swan View
Old Aug 19th 2010, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

The first interior picture - look at the suspended [I think] roof which makes it looks like a furniture warehouse. If I DID have the money that would put me right off.
Old Aug 19th 2010, 1:50 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
The first interior picture - look at the suspended [I think] roof which makes it looks like a furniture warehouse. If I DID have the money that would put me right off.
Whilst I like the look of the place, seeing the table and other furniture with the indoor pool in the background reminded me of Centerparcs for some reason.
Old Aug 19th 2010, 2:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
Exactly . . . it looks like a Freedom showroom from the 70's with all the old furniture left in it. Suspended ceilings throughout the living areas looks horrendous in a house, but I guess it was the only way to get any sort of acoustics performance . . .

"Hello <hello><hello> . . . . has anybody seen me keys? <me keys><me keys> . . .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.