Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

For anyone missing ELC

For anyone missing ELC

Old Aug 28th 2005, 12:02 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default For anyone missing ELC

Before anyone jumps on me, there are a few ELC's here but not easy to get to. This also prooves the point that there is decent internet shopping on line here.

http://www.earlylearningworld.com.au..._and_Role_Play

Don't know what the quality is yet but will report my findings. Its gonna be 24 today and i just didn't fancy a trip to Fountain Gate when i've got so much to do outside
Old Aug 28th 2005, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: For anyone missing ELC

Originally Posted by hevs
Before anyone jumps on me, there are a few ELC's here but not easy to get to. This also prooves the point that there is decent internet shopping on line here.

http://www.earlylearningworld.com.au..._and_Role_Play

Don't know what the quality is yet but will report my findings. Its gonna be 24 today and i just didn't fancy a trip to Fountain Gate when i've got so much to do outside
Thanks Hevs that has made my week! (Yet again proving how easily pleased I am!) I live in ELC ( not literally!) and was wondering whether there would be anything to replace it!
Look forward to hearing about your findings.
Karen x
Old Aug 28th 2005, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

That looks excellent! Thanks for that - will definately come in useful, and as you say its better than trekking round the shops all day when you could be out!
Ruth
Old Aug 28th 2005, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

A bit of interesting info for you ELC addicts.

They are currently planning to open many more stores country wide and have been recruiting for franchisees to open up shops so if anyone is looking for a business to run .... I bought the last franchise mag and they had a big ad in there.

Unfortunately there are none in SE QLD at the moment, at least I don't think there are- but hopefully there will be soon.

Tina x
Old Aug 28th 2005, 9:32 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs

LOL, Fountain Gate in Real! I thought it was made up for Kath and Kim.
Old Aug 28th 2005, 1:53 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I am sooooo glad my girls are passed ELC age. My hair used to go :scared: when I took them in there
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:56 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
LOL, Fountain Gate in Real! I thought it was made up for Kath and Kim.
Yep, its real. I get the grins every time i go down the escalator and think "look at moooooiiiiee"