Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone looking for a job in Queensland?

Anyone looking for a job in Queensland?

Old Jan 12th 2009, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice
Default Anyone looking for a job in Queensland?

OMG - this sounds amazing but I bet there's going to be millions of people applying as they're advertising it in about 20 countries I believe!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/7823812.stm

Anyone planning on applying?
Old Jan 12th 2009, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone looking for a job in Queensland?

Originally Posted by natalieml
OMG - this sounds amazing but I bet there's going to be millions of people applying as they're advertising it in about 20 countries I believe!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/7823812.stm

Anyone planning on applying?
I'm not being a bloomin caretaker for no one!!!

Wait a minute....Off I go to apply
Old Jan 12th 2009, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice

haha - working 12hours a month for 6 months and getting paid A$150,000 I think you'd cope

If only I had applied for a visa to Queensland and not a state sponsored one to SA
Old Jan 12th 2009, 3:43 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AndyR
I'm not being a bloomin caretaker for no one!!!

Wait a minute....Off I go to apply
sounds good to me i,m off too

Dougie
Old Jan 12th 2009, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

ronnie98 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
sounds good to me i,m off too

Dougie
Only if they have Sky TV!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

you'll have to beat me first!!! Ive already got my flight booked to Cairns!!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Dont bother applying the jobs already been given to me

ok maybe not but the more people i put off the more chance i have got

Kev
Old Jan 12th 2009, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kevncarlz
Dont bother applying the jobs already been given to me

ok maybe not but the more people i put off the more chance i have got

Kev
You have to give it to Queenslad Toursim for this one. Brilliant marketing campaign! Best $1.7 million they ever spent I bet!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

It certainly does seem to be working!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

Know a few people who are starting their applications today
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

I am sitting on the OTHER end of the world (literally) and this job has got tremendous exposure here. On CNN headlines news all night last night. Certainly the best marketing tool I have seen in YEARS !!!!!

Nix
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

No Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really nice

Hi Natalie

Boy, am I tempted!!! The joys of being free of commitments-
(not like me; a Mom with 2 young boys. Plus the fact that I can only swim a width and cant stand my face submerged in water)

Good luck to all that apply
Old Jan 14th 2009, 4:39 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by No Dramas
Hi Natalie

Boy, am I tempted!!! The joys of being free of commitments-
(not like me; a Mom with 2 young boys. Plus the fact that I can only swim a width and cant stand my face submerged in water)

Good luck to all that apply
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...1-3102,00.html
Old Jan 14th 2009, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds great. Doesn't say whether you can bring the family, but I presume if it's a 3 brm house you could. God, where's my video camera. We are the answer to their prayers.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 11:09 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwinow
Sounds great. Doesn't say whether you can bring the family, but I presume if it's a 3 brm house you could. God, where's my video camera. We are the answer to their prayers.
Seems some people will go to any lengths to get the job....

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...1-3102,00.html

A woman has tattooed a permanent advertisement for Queensland's Great Barrier Reef on her arm...................60-second video clips uploaded to Tourism Queensland's website islandreefjob.com show people from Mongolia, Romania, Turkey, Brazil and the Vatican bragging, begging and singing for the job.....................A Greek woman promises to do laundry for every Australian if she gets the job. A Swiss Olympian, 48-year-old ex-British Army session commander and Italian doctor are also keen for the job.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.