Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone Living/lived in Wyong (central coast)

Anyone Living/lived in Wyong (central coast)

Old Jul 31st 2006, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

John Sharp is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone Living/lived in Wyong (central coast)

I work for a large multi national & we have a plant in Wyong.
I have the 136 visa & we are intending to go to Brisbane as soon as the house sells. The company know my intentions & the site director here was talking with the personel guy from Oz & there are a number of suitable vacancies that i could drop straight into. Obviously life would be a lot easier with a job to go to at a good salary but its an area i know nothing about other than what i can gather from the internet.
Any replies much appreciated

John :
Old Aug 1st 2006, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

si.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone Living/lived in Wyong (central coast)

Originally Posted by John Sharp
I work for a large multi national & we have a plant in Wyong.
I have the 136 visa & we are intending to go to Brisbane as soon as the house sells. The company know my intentions & the site director here was talking with the personel guy from Oz & there are a number of suitable vacancies that i could drop straight into. Obviously life would be a lot easier with a job to go to at a good salary but its an area i know nothing about other than what i can gather from the internet.
Any replies much appreciated

John :
There are nice places around Wyong or that are commutable, but I wouldn't personally live there, there is Wadalba (nice), Hamlyn Terrace and Blue Haven are good places to base yourself, or Palmdale and Yarramalong, if you would like to live rural, are beautiful areas. Or if you wouldn't mind a short commute, Kariong just off the freeway near Gosford is not a bad area, and it only takes around 20-30 mins to get to Wyong from here. There are a few more of us on the Central Coast so hopefully there will be more suggestions for you.
Old Aug 1st 2006, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone Living/lived in Wyong (central coast)

There are many nice places to live on the Central Coast which have any easy commute to Wyong. Do a search. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.