Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone live in Somerly?

Anyone live in Somerly?

Old Jan 4th 2007, 7:52 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone live in Somerly?

Just wondering if anyone in lives in Somerly (Perth), as we are considering buying up there?

What is it like up there?

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated
Old Jan 4th 2007, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone live in Somerly?

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Just wondering if anyone in lives in Somerly (Perth), as we are considering buying up there?

What is it like up there?

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated
We live in Somerly and love it. Where in Somerly are you thinking of buying.
PM me for address if you want to call round for a coffee and a look around the area.

Di
Old Jan 4th 2007, 12:10 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by harveyhare
We live in Somerly and love it. Where in Somerly are you thinking of buying.
PM me for address if you want to call round for a coffee and a look around the area.

Di
We've just put an offer in tonight for an off the plan house, just down from the display homes. The builder has accepted!

I will PM you
Old Jan 5th 2007, 5:32 am

Must only be you there then. Must be pretty lonely
Old Jan 6th 2007, 10:52 am

Anybody else?
Old Jan 6th 2007, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi were about a minute in the car up Connolly drive from you in Ridgewood. I drive past Somerly most days on the way to Ocean Keys, Somerly looks lovely & im sure you will be very happy there.

P.s its not the grey house just up from the display homes is it ? if it is ! it looks very nice.

Nicky
Old Jan 6th 2007, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

We dont live in Somerly but are staying with my grandparents across the Marmion in Mindarie.

We may well be taking up a 12 month rental in Somerly before the end of Jan though! Its quite nice there and very handy for all of the shops at Ocean Keys plus the train station at Clarkson and also the fantastic pubs (The Boat and Indian Ocean Brewery) at Mindarie Keys.
Old Jan 6th 2007, 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Hi were about a minute in the car up Connolly drive from you in Ridgewood. I drive past Somerly most days on the way to Ocean Keys, Somerly looks lovely & im sure you will be very happy there.

P.s its not the grey house just up from the display homes is it ? if it is ! it looks very nice.

Nicky
Lol, no it's not the grey house.

Ours hasn't been built yet. Work starts on Monday

I will be taking pictures whenever I get the chance so expect another thread on 'here's my house getting built'
Old Jan 6th 2007, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by wafc
We dont live in Somerly but are staying with my grandparents across the Marmion in Mindarie.

We may well be taking up a 12 month rental in Somerly before the end of Jan though! Its quite nice there and very handy for all of the shops at Ocean Keys plus the train station at Clarkson and also the fantastic pubs (The Boat and Indian Ocean Brewery) at Mindarie Keys.
Are they both next door to each other coz I think I have been to one of them?
Old Jan 6th 2007, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Are they both next door to each other coz I think I have been to one of them?
One is around the corner form the other but there are only 2 bars on the Marina, the Indian Ocean Brewery is quite new.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 3:14 am

One is around the corner form the other but there are only 2 bars on the Marina, the Indian Ocean Brewery is quite new.
Yes it does seem really nice there. Can't wait for our house to be built!

Only 7 months to go
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Just thought I'd let you know that we've been accepted today for a long term rental in Somerly! Its one of the showhomes and we get the keys towards the end of Jan. We're over the moon cos we've been hunting for a rental and this was our fave cos of the location and because it was/still is a showhome we know it will be very nice!

So we'll be neighbours soon!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:40 am

Just thought I'd let you know that we've been accepted today for a long term rental in Somerly! Its one of the showhomes and we get the keys towards the end of Jan. We're over the moon cos we've been hunting for a rental and this was our fave cos of the location and because it was/still is a showhome we know it will be very nice!

So we'll be neighbours soon!
Which show home is it?

Will they stop using it as a display when you move in?

Where did you find out about renting that?

Just thought it may be best to PM me if you don't want info on forum
Old Jan 9th 2007, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

PM sent.
Old Mar 18th 2007, 1:10 pm

PM sent.
Just noticed your location. Your not thinking of going back home are you?

How's the house?

Our slab has just gone down last week, and they should be starting to build soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.