Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone Live in the Point Cook area?

Anyone Live in the Point Cook area?

Old May 17th 2010, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold
Default Anyone Live in the Point Cook area?

Hi,

Me and my girlfriend and 2 kids live in trhe point cook area AND WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE TOO

Alan
Old May 18th 2010, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone Live in the Point Cook area?

Don't you have neighbours then?
Sorry, poor joke, just giving your thread a bump!
Old May 18th 2010, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
Hi,

Me and my girlfriend and 2 kids live in trhe point cook area AND WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE TOO

Alan
Al, when did you move to Point Cook?
Brian
Old May 19th 2010, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dolly
Al, when did you move to Point Cook?
Brian
Its my country pad

I live in my city pied a terre most of the week but my girlfriend lives in point cook!