Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone live near warnbro WA

anyone live near warnbro WA

Old Apr 28th 2008, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

deannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant future
Default anyone live near warnbro WA

I may have finally traced some old family friends from when we lived in OZ ( 30 years ago) and we lost contact when my mum passed away in the early 90's. I was wondering if a kind person on here would hand deliver a letter for me. I could send my letter via email and then if you could print it then deliver for me. There would be nothing personal as such just my contact details. Unfortunately they are not listed in the phone book, would have been a lot easier. Just wanted to do it this way as it is a lot quicker or is it a bad idea.

Thanks Dean
Old Apr 30th 2008, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice
Default Re: anyone live near warnbro WA

I know it's still early days to get some replies (fingers crossed). But if you don't get an offer. I am heading that way in September and would gladly post it for you. Contact me nearer the time if you still need it doing.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

If no one else offers to take it that stays there i can take it over in may, im goin to rockingham which i believe its fairly close to warnbro. you can PM me later

annkc
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deannos
I may have finally traced some old family friends from when we lived in OZ ( 30 years ago) and we lost contact when my mum passed away in the early 90's. I was wondering if a kind person on here would hand deliver a letter for me. I could send my letter via email and then if you could print it then deliver for me. There would be nothing personal as such just my contact details. Unfortunately they are not listed in the phone book, would have been a lot easier. Just wanted to do it this way as it is a lot quicker or is it a bad idea.

Thanks Dean
There is one poster on here that I know off who might help you. User name is Little Bear.

I will ask the question and let you know.

Lynne
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:50 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Dean
Why don't you just pop it in the post? Takes about 6 days I think?
Old May 1st 2008, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

toan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to all

I,m going 12th may staying in Waikiki,just another option
Old May 3rd 2008, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Why don't you just pop it in the post? Takes about 6 days I think?
I've had loads of post from the UK arrive to us (in WA) in 3 days. His letter could've been here by now if he'd posted it originally
Old May 3rd 2008, 5:50 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sunbather
I've had loads of post from the UK arrive to us (in WA) in 3 days. His letter could've been here by now if he'd posted it originally
Was also really nice of him to return to HIS post and HIS request to A) thank people for responding or B) take someone up on their kind offer!!!

Bloomin' eejit!
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

little bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Dean
Hi there,

Have only just come across this thread, if i can still help you're very welcome to PM me with the details of what you need doing,

cheers

little bear x
Old May 3rd 2008, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by little bear
Hi there,

Have only just come across this thread, if i can still help you're very welcome to PM me with the details of what you need doing,

cheers

little bear x
Oops, forgot to mention this one to you
Old May 3rd 2008, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

little bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mick69
Oops, forgot to mention this one to you
thats cos we were too busy catching up hon
Old May 3rd 2008, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

deannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant future

Ok, sorry not replied earlier but somebody has done this for me only this very morning. I know it was rude not replying to the earlier posts and i thank you for the offers.Every one enjoy the long weekend.

Deanno
Old May 3rd 2008, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Ok, sorry not replied earlier but somebody has done this for me only this very morning. I know it was rude not replying to the earlier posts and i thank you for the offers.Every one enjoy the long weekend.

Deanno
ok, no worries, glad you got what you needed done sorted

little bear x