Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone know what Redcliffe State High School is like?

Anyone know what Redcliffe State High School is like?

Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:44 pm
Wanna-be Pommie B******s

Gaz&Rach is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone know what Redcliffe State High School is like?

I'm still trying to gather info about schools! Panicing a bit now as we'll be going in 6 - 8 weeks!!! If anyone knows anything about this school I'd be greatful. I've looked on the website but it's the nitty gritty I want to find out that you only get from locals or people who know someone who went there / sent their kids there, and so on.

Thanks to anyone who can offer some info
Rachel
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone know what Redcliffe State High School is like?

Originally Posted by Gaz&Rach
I'm still trying to gather info about schools! Panicing a bit now as we'll be going in 6 - 8 weeks!!! If anyone knows anything about this school I'd be greatful. I've looked on the website but it's the nitty gritty I want to find out that you only get from locals or people who know someone who went there / sent their kids there, and so on.

Thanks to anyone who can offer some info
Rachel
Hi Rachel
I went to Clontarf Beach SHS (around 1995) and at the time, Clontarf was considered better. But I think Redcliffe SHS has got a lot better since then. A family friend used to teach there. That's all I can say really , Jenny