Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone know website address for Driving Theory test?

Anyone know website address for Driving Theory test?

Old Jun 11th 2003, 4:01 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Anyone know website address for Driving Theory test?

Hi there,

Can anyone remember the website address, that lets you practice the "Driving Theory Test: for getting your UK licence changed to an Aussie one? I know it was posted on here a while back? Thanks
Old Jun 11th 2003, 4:25 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/licensing/...est/index.html

NSW one - don't know the others

Good Luck
Old Jun 11th 2003, 4:38 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Sandra
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/licensing/...est/index.html

NSW one - don't know the others

Good Luck
Thanks a lot Sandra! I passed the test but wanted it for someone else to practise on!! I passed 1st time but my hubby had to take it again!!! Only goes to show you??????
Old Jun 11th 2003, 4:43 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

I have to do mine sometime soon! I keep passing the example one on the site - so am hoping for the same result as you!!! ie, I pass and Hubby has to redo - would just be worth it for the look on his face! Hardly a charitable thought I know.

Did you actually read the book or just redo the test lots of times?

Cheers
Old Jun 11th 2003, 4:46 am
home again, home again

Originally posted by Sandra
I have to do mine sometime soon! I keep passing the example one on the site - so am hoping for the same result as you!!! ie, I pass and Hubby has to redo - would just be worth it for the look on his face! Hardly a charitable thought I know.

Did you actually read the book or just redo the test lots of times?

Cheers
Just did the test every day, got the book but didn't read through it!! Hubby didn't do the test till he failed!!

Found the test has a lot of questions about "who gives way to who" rather than road signs, but may be different over there?
Old Jun 11th 2003, 9:00 am
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WA Driving Theory Test

http://www.dpi.wa.gov.au/licensing/skills/