Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone know a good tax accountant in Bayside , Brisse

Anyone know a good tax accountant in Bayside , Brisse

Old Feb 7th 2007, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Question Anyone know a good tax accountant in Bayside , Brisse

Hi all

Just bought an investment propety and stuff last year and wonder if anyone knew of a good tax accountant in Bayside Brisbane ???

Thanks for any help

Martin
Old Feb 7th 2007, 4:37 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone know a good tax accountant in Bayside , Brisse

You invested BEFORE you had a good tax accountant? Surely not!

Best regards.

Originally Posted by tabby
Hi all

Just bought an investment propety and stuff last year and wonder if anyone knew of a good tax accountant in Bayside Brisbane ???

Thanks for any help

Martin
Old Feb 7th 2007, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
You invested BEFORE you had a good tax accountant? Surely not!

Best regards.

I did not invest on a whim !!!!! We used a very good company to aid us know we are looking at seeing an accountant for our taxes we claim certian deductions weekly from the tax office but would like a pro to make sure we aren't missing anything

Martin
Old Feb 7th 2007, 5:13 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

I would nevertheless have engaged a competent tax accountant before getting involved in making investments. I don't mean to be overly critical, but how can you make an informed decision financially if you aren't sure about the validity or completeness of your tax deductions, which are usually no small part of the basis for making the investment in the first place?

This said, please send me a PM or an email if you would like the name of a tax accountant in Brisbane.

Best regards.

Originally Posted by tabby
I did not invest on a whim !!!!! We used a very good company to aid us know we are looking at seeing an accountant for our taxes we claim certian deductions weekly from the tax office but would like a pro to make sure we aren't missing anything

Martin
Old Feb 7th 2007, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
I would nevertheless have engaged a competent tax accountant before getting involved in making investments. I don't mean to be overly critical, but how can you make an informed decision financially if you aren't sure about the validity or completeness of your tax deductions, which are usually no small part of the basis for making the investment in the first place?

This said, please send me a PM or an email if you would like the name of a tax accountant in Brisbane.

Best regards.

I take your point , but would add that I invested in proerty in the UK with no benifits from the goverment , therefore I would only buy an investment if I/we could afford it without the aid of anyone else

I will pm for the name , Thank you