Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone know a good dentisit in Bayside?

Anyone know a good dentisit in Bayside?

Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:36 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone know a good dentisit in Bayside?

I need to see a dentist for both cleaning and check up. I know that I will need some work on two teeth as getting a bit of pain but does anyone know a good one around Mentone area of Melbourne? I am petrified of the dentist but always go as I don't want false ones :scared:
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:18 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone know a good dentisit in Bayside?

Originally Posted by Vanessa
I need to see a dentist for both cleaning and check up. I know that I will need some work on two teeth as getting a bit of pain but does anyone know a good one around Mentone area of Melbourne? I am petrified of the dentist but always go as I don't want false ones :scared:
Sorry I can't help, but I can e-mail a friend for you :scared:
Old Nov 29th 2005, 11:33 pm
ABCDiamond

Brisbane Bayside... Yes. But not down your way

Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:27 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Vanessa, have sent you a PM wth a reccomendation of a good dentist.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 4:40 am
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light

I've just been told by a friend of mine that had an enjoyable experience at the dentist.

He was given the injections, laughing gas asked to choose a CD and said he felt like he was really mellow listening to Cold Play and faintly in the background he could hear a whirring noise from the drill. He actually thanked his dentist for a nice way to spend time off work!!

That was in the Concourse at Beaumaris.

My dentist is very young and pretty if that is what you are after to keep any males in your family' s mind off the pain. Very nice with kids as well.
Louise
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:35 am

Originally Posted by ljj
I've just been told by a friend of mine that had an enjoyable experience at the dentist.

He was given the injections, laughing gas asked to choose a CD and said he felt like he was really mellow listening to Cold Play and faintly in the background he could hear a whirring noise from the drill. He actually thanked his dentist for a nice way to spend time off work!!

My dentist is very young and pretty if that is what you are after to keep any males in your family' s mind off the pain. Very nice with kids as well.
Louise
Have you got a piccy
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:45 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ljj

Louise
Thanks for the information. I think my hubbie would prefer your one though!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ljj

Louise
Ours is female too, young and hairy tho, lots of facial hair which she must wax, its really hard being that close up and trying not to stare at the regrowth

Theres a kids dentist with playstations in the waiting room and a Dvd player above the chair.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 6:29 am
Just Joined

wapping is just really nicewapping is just really nicewapping is just really nicewapping is just really nicewapping is just really nicewapping is just really nicewapping is just really nicewapping is just really nicewapping is just really nicewapping is just really nicewapping is just really nice

Hi you are so lucky you are very near a great dentist.
He is expensive about $90 for a clean but he is painless.
You will find him in one of the houses directly across the road from Safeway in Mentone.
Leith Brown.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 6:51 am
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light

Balcome Road, Beaumaris Dr Beata

Louise
Old Nov 30th 2005, 7:00 am

A-hem

Did you get my pm?