Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Kent/South East

Anyone in Kent/South East

Old Nov 17th 2008, 4:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone in Kent/South East

Hi people, we are back from validating our visas....house still got no further in being sold.
I have lost your number Kelly could you PM me with it please?

Hows life in sydney kim?

Jim, how you getting on?

Nickie
Old Nov 17th 2008, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all

We are off on Tuesday!

We somehow sold our house to first time buyers and moved on the Friday of half term.

We have got a 2 month fully furnished rental in Port Kennedy to start with, while looking for a more permanent place to live.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Hi Jim,

Just want to wish you and your family the best of luck. Maybe catchup when we finally get there.

Good Luck
Kelly & Jay
Old Nov 17th 2008, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Hi people, we are back from validating our visas....house still got no further in being sold.

Hows life in sydney kim?

Jim, how you getting on?

Nickie

Hi Nickie,

Got your PM will call you soon.

Kelly
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:21 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Hows life in sydney kim?

Jim, how you getting on?

Nickie
Well done & welcome back... hope you had a great time! Don't forget to call sometime
Old Nov 18th 2008, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all

Now sitting in the Singapore Airline lounge at Heathrow Airport!!

One word of advice for when you do get the one way ticket, no matter how much prep work you do in thinking about your goodbyes, its the worst thing I have done for a long time
Old Nov 20th 2008, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

itsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the rough

Hi people, we are back from validating our visas
Hi Nickie,

how was your hols? Hope you had a good time

anita (& Mark)
x
Old Nov 20th 2008, 4:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Neet Neet
Hi Nickie,

how was your hols? Hope you had a good time

anita (& Mark)
x
Hiya, weather was really crap...the flies were unbelievable but we had a good time.

Hows it going with you?

xxxx
Old Nov 21st 2008, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

If any of you guys want any help when you finally get here (fingers crossed), please don't hesitate to contact me
Old Nov 21st 2008, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by seat151
If any of you guys want any help when you finally get here (fingers crossed), please don't hesitate to contact me
Wanna buy my house??? lol

Got 2 viewers tomorrow. fingers crossed.

Nickie
xxx
Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

itsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the rough

Hiya, weather was really crap...the flies were unbelievable but we had a good time.

Hows it going with you?

xxxx
yeh, the weather hasn't been too good here the last few days

we are good thanks.... settled in our own home at last... have moments of missing family/friends but it soon passes.

how did the viewings go? - fingers crossed for you

anita
Old Nov 24th 2008, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

How are you finding it....early days yet I suppose. Where did you go?
Old Nov 24th 2008, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by medwaymark
How are you finding it....early days yet I suppose. Where did you go?
Been here a week now. We are in Port Kennedy at the moment.

Just got new mobiles, driving licences and registered with medi care.

Been looking for somewhere to rent and jobs mainly with not much luck.

Seriously looking at Meadow Springs to live, it is so nice there
Old Nov 24th 2008, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Neet Neet
yeh, the weather hasn't been too good here the last few days

we are good thanks.... settled in our own home at last... have moments of missing family/friends but it soon passes.

how did the viewings go? - fingers crossed for you

anita
One of the viewers has found something else nearer the shops!
The other one didnt like the trees in the back garden, we back onto woods for gods sake what did they expect to find!! and they didnt think a boiler in bedroom 2 was a good idea! there isnt a boiler in bedroom 2 the boiler is in the bathroom!!! Div's!!!

So still waiting.
Nickie
xxx
Old Nov 25th 2008, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Been here a week now. We are in Port Kennedy at the moment.

Just got new mobiles, driving licences and registered with medi care.

Been looking for somewhere to rent and jobs mainly with not much luck.

Seriously looking at Meadow Springs to live, it is so nice there
Nice & close to the sea then....nice. It's good to start ticking things off eh.

Keep plugging away at the jobs, something will come along. I found that the fact that I could start "tomorrow" was a good selling point.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.