Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Kent/South East

Anyone in Kent/South East

Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone in Kent/South East

Originally Posted by asher
all my fault

next time I'll bring travel bands with me
lol.... sorry Kim, wasn't pointing the finger.... she feels sick before we get out of our road! She was wearing travel bands
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:11 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by medwaymark
lol.... sorry Kim, wasn't pointing the finger.... she feels sick before we get out of our road! She was wearing travel bands

Oh poor Neet, how is she with plane travel?

does anyone feel like getting on a plane after that crash?
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:45 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to meet you all & glad you all seem to have got home safely.

Someone remind me next time to make the kids bring their Nintendos so at least they can be occupied whilst they're sulking!

See you all next time
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by asher
Oh poor Neet, how is she with plane travel?

does anyone feel like getting on a plane after that crash?
Much the same. Neither of us are good with transport....I'm OK if I drive. If I'm not, I'll dose myself up with travel sick pills.

Always seems to be plane crashes just before I'm due to fly!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Nice to meet you all & glad you all seem to have got home safely.

Someone remind me next time to make the kids bring their Nintendos so at least they can be occupied whilst they're sulking!

See you all next time
At least they sulked quietly and in private..

Nice to meet you at last.

see you soon

Nickie
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Its was great seeing you all sunday, we look forward to the next one and glad you all got home safely.

Nickie- don't ever mention Wales or even Cornwall we must never consider it Well not yet anyway
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kelsey37
Its was great seeing you all sunday, we look forward to the next one and glad you all got home safely.

Nickie- don't ever mention Wales or even Cornwall we must never consider it Well not yet anyway
Read my thread in the Barbie on straight answers and you will see how close we are.

Nickie
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

sampson will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ShoppingJoJo
Hi

Good to hear from someone...and not too far away either!

We are just outside of Gravesend in a village called Shorne. It's so good to hear some positive thoughts about it, so many people have insinuated that we are mad and would be disrupting my little ones schooling and nursery....hence my recent lack of confidence!

Not sure how the schooling works out there, do you know where we can find out about that? Do they have the equivalent of Ofsted out there to read up on schools before we go....if it all falls into place that is?

When are you going?

Jo

Wow what a small world, my girlfriend and myself are hoping to go to OZ in the next year or two (hopefully have the visa this summer) and we live in Shorne too. We're looking at Perth or Adelaide. If you see a young couple walking what appears to be a Bear through Shorne that will be us walking our Newfoundland dog, come and say Hi
Old Apr 6th 2008, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok!!!

so whens the next one??

Mark and Anita.....with all due respect...............we totally do not wanna see you there.

You had better have exchanged and gone for a better life in the sun.

But, unfortunatly, we will be there.

so anyone with a mind on dates?????

Nickie
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Ok!!!

so whens the next one??

Mark and Anita.....with all due respect...............we totally do not wanna see you there.

You had better have exchanged and gone for a better life in the sun.

But, unfortunatly, we will be there.

so anyone with a mind on dates?????

Nickie
Sure we said that last time
Old Apr 8th 2008, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry guys....can't make it to the next meet

Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all

WOO HOO!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Just want to wish you both much happiness and fun for your new life in Sydney , if you ever come to Perth look us up (thats when we finally get there).

Kelly & Jay

So when do you leave?
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kelsey37
So when do you leave?
20th April

Just in panic mode now
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

20th April

Just in panic mode now
Bloody excellant.

see my positive vibes on facebook helped. im a witchy.

OOOOh sooo close...im sooo jealous.

Nickie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.