Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone keeping an eye on the exchange rates?

anyone keeping an eye on the exchange rates?

Old May 12th 2004, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

Sunny spells is an unknown quantity at this point

... and here we go again ...
new high reached .
Attached Thumbnails anyone keeping an eye on the exchange rates?-p.png  
Old May 12th 2004, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Troood will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Sunny spells
... and here we go again ...
new high reached .

Bl**dy hell - I need to get hold of some more dosh!! Lets hope it keeps going up!! Thanks for the update.
Old May 13th 2004, 1:06 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Now 2.5683
Old May 13th 2004, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

Sunny spells is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

well, I am beginning to wonder whether I should change some,
even if we are not going for another 2 months and not in need of much cash for another 8 months ....
Attached Thumbnails anyone keeping an eye on the exchange rates?-p.png  
Old May 13th 2004, 2:50 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

anyone else starting to think about getting a bank loan and securing this while it's high or is it just me??! I still need to sell the house before i can secure this exchange rate!! what do you think?
Old May 13th 2004, 3:04 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by debsy
Scutter
Didnt someone say that HIFX guarantee the rate for a year if you put up 10%?
yeah that's my point! i'd only need the loan until the house is sold, pay hifx the 10% if it falls back to 2.45 again i've made a quick £2742!!!!
Old May 13th 2004, 3:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Troood will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by scutterUK
anyone else starting to think about getting a bank loan and securing this while it's high or is it just me??! I still need to sell the house before i can secure this exchange rate!! what do you think?

Debsy is right - they do yes. However, if you want them to take your order and to get the rate that you want the minimum order amount is £20k. If your able to check the rate daily and then call them when you want to convert the minimum order is £5k.

(if you see what I mean!!)
Old May 13th 2004, 3:05 am
life begins again...

Scutter
Didnt someone say that HIFX guarantee the rate for a year if you put up 10%?

ut oh.. i'm timetravelling now!
Old May 13th 2004, 3:07 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Oh dear - the replies are coming out before the questions
Old May 13th 2004, 3:07 am
life begins again...

Originally posted by Troood
Debsy is right - they do yes. However, if you want them to take your order and to get the rate that you want the minimum order amount is £20k. If your able to check the rate daily and then call them when you want to convert the minimum order is £5k.

(if you see what I mean!!)
yeah i'd need £7K to put down for £70K total transfer, but it's do-able.
Old May 13th 2004, 3:08 am
life begins again...

Oh dear - the replies are coming out before the questions
PMSL this is crazy! hehe. how did you do that.
Old May 13th 2004, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

dont ask me scutter - its weird
Old May 13th 2004, 3:09 am
life begins again...

dont ask me scutter - its weird
if we keep going we'll catch up with you eventually.
Old May 13th 2004, 3:10 am
BE Forum Addict

PMSL this is crazy! hehe. how did you do that.
It wsa you you space baby
Old May 13th 2004, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

if we keep going we'll catch up with you eventually.
Its still stuck there. Maybe we are stuck in a time warp and we dont know it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.