Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone interested in some new friends in and around the Mordialloc area

Wikiposts

Anyone interested in some new friends in and around the Mordialloc area

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 12:53 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone interested in some new friends in and around the Mordialloc area

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
Bordy,

Dont worry if you cant escape, I'll come and collect you, and Ill push you around in your wheelchair,
No hes not that bad. He can crack up a fair pace in his zimmer. Its also not a case of escape. They actually want him to leave but he's to lazy and actually only gets out at the weekend, and much to their chargrin (sp) he keeps coming back
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 1:00 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone interested in some new friends in and around the Mordialloc area

Originally Posted by HUP
No hes not that bad. He can crack up a fair pace in his zimmer. Its also not a case of escape. They actually want him to leave but he's to lazy and actually only gets out at the weekend, and much to their chargrin (sp) he keeps coming back

And many thanks to your Mrs for coming over on Saturday night to take me out for a drive.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 1:01 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
I suppose theres worse things than being pushed around by a young blonde.

Mornington meet up is at the park on the junction of The Esplanade and Main St anytime from midday onwards.
Oh what a sweet "old man" you are Bless ya

I will see you there then, lets hope the weather keeps, ill bring the infamous Montu with us.

Cas

I'll Pm you now

laura
x
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 1:07 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

And many thanks to your Mrs for coming over on Saturday night to take me out for a drive.
"They've" slipped her 50 bucks to leave you somewhere where you'll find it hard to get back from. She said she'd have done it for 10 bucks .
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 1:10 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by HUP
"They've" slipped her 50 bucks to leave you somewhere where you'll find it hard to get back from. She said she'd have done it for 10 bucks .

Mrs B says she will give her the $10. Must be pick on Bordy day, even my Mrs is joining in.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 1:28 pm

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HUP

PMSL

Dont worry mrs B, i'll do a good job, it will be the best $10 you have ever spent LOL

off to my interview now, c ya in mornington.......

laura
xx
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 1:29 pm
The Godfather

PMSL

Dont worry mrs B, i'll do a good job, it will be the best $10 you have ever spent LOL

off to my interview now, c ya in mornington.......

laura
xx

Good luck Laura, let us know how it goes.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 1:30 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

PMSL

Is this a new service that there offering at your home Bordy? $10 service from blondes?
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 1:32 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by HUP
Is this a new service that there offering at your home Bordy? $10 service from blondes?

Don't deny an old bloke some pleasure.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 1:42 pm

Good luck Laura, let us know how it goes.

thanks bordy, im dead nervous as havent done this type of work since before Xmas.........Im frantically reading all my old uni stuff now as a refresher!

PS make sure you have your pacemaker in on Sat, as I will be wearing a short skirt and low cut top, i like to give the old dears some pleasure before I dump them, and I dont want you having a heart attck on me before I can get away tee,hee!

take care.....

laura
x