Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone interested in some new friends in and around the Mordialloc area

Anyone interested in some new friends in and around the Mordialloc area

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 1:02 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone interested in some new friends in and around the Mordialloc area

Originally Posted by melibeam
Hi

We (me, husband and 13, 12 and 6 year old kids) are living in Mentone, just up the road from Mordialloc and would love to meet up for chat drinks etc. when you get here. Just send me a pm when you arrive.

Mel

hey we are just next door to Mordy, living in Aspendale, we are 29 (me) and 25 (he) with no kids, but would love to meet some people round here to go out with.

Mel,
didnt relise you were only in Mentone, I was only there yesturday, i love the shopping centre and I also do my weekly grocery shopping there at coles.....

anyway PM me and let me know when you are meeting up, as would love to finally meet you, everyone I have met here is either VERY young (live at home with parents) or alot older than me, with older teenage kids, so would be nice to meet some younger couples to go out with.....

laura
xxx
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 2:04 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone interested in some new friends in and around the Mordialloc area

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
everyone I have met here is either VERY young (live at home with parents) or alot older than me, with older teenage kids, so would be nice to meet some younger couples to go out with.....

laura
xxx

Thats us buggered then.

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:18 am

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Thats us buggered then.

Bordy, that really made me laugh! you have cheered me up with that one, maybe oldies would make good drinkin buddies after all LOL

laura
x
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:25 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Bordy, that really made me laugh! you have cheered me up with that one, maybe oldies would make good drinkin buddies after all LOL

laura
x

I'll see if I can break out the Old peoples home some night & run down to Aspendale on my Zimmer for a sherry or two.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:52 am

LittleL is on a distinguished road

Hi all
Well I am not currently in Mordy but we have a house there ( currently being rented) that we will be moving too in the coming months so I would love to meet some new people in the area. I am 26 and he is 31 with no kids...! At the moment we are only about 5-10mins from there.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:01 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by LittleL
Hi all
Well I am not currently in Mordy but we have a house there ( currently being rented) that we will be moving too in the coming months so I would love to meet some new people in the area. I am 26 and he is 31 with no kids...! At the moment we are only about 5-10mins from there.

Well come along to Mornington a week on Saturday & meet a load of us.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

WEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant future

Is it pension day on Friday?
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:23 am

LittleL is on a distinguished road

Would love to come along BUT I am leaving for the US on Saturday to go snowboarding in California for 3 weeks ...!!! Next time though...!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:30 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WEBBS
PMSL
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 8:42 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by WEBBS
No but they only let me out at weekends.

& HUP, stop encouraging them.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 11:02 pm

Bordy,

Dont worry if you cant escape, I'll come and collect you, and Ill push you around in your wheelchair, I'll also bring you a pipe and some nice cosy slippers aswell, you'll be well looked after, I have a degree in aged care LOL

LittleL, I will PM you, enjoy the snow!

see you all in Mornington then, is it the 2nd April??? Where and when???

laura
xxx
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 11:30 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

everyone I have met here is either VERY young (live at home with parents) or alot older than me, with older teenage kids, so would be nice to meet some younger couples to go out with.....

laura
xxx
Cheeky young bugger !

Cas x
Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:02 am

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Cheeky young bugger !

Cas x

not including you LOL

I tried to call you last night, to see how you were doing, was thiking of comming to see you and carl over the weekend, i'll bring Montu........

I have a job interview today, hope your jobs ok, call me later and let me know what you are up to over the weekend....

laura
xxx
Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:22 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

not including you LOL

I tried to call you last night, to see how you were doing, was thiking of comming to see you and carl over the weekend, i'll bring Montu........

I have a job interview today, hope your jobs ok, call me later and let me know what you are up to over the weekend....

laura
xxx
Wondered who called me I was at work.

Working all over weekend 7am till 3.30pm - so if you free after 4 pm??

Good luck with the interview - will you pm me your home number please - I'll call you tomorrow morning about 11 - ok? Got work in a bit and won't be back till half 10 tonight.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:45 am
The Godfather

Bordy,

Dont worry if you cant escape, I'll come and collect you, and Ill push you around in your wheelchair, I'll also bring you a pipe and some nice cosy slippers aswell, you'll be well looked after, I have a degree in aged care LOL

LittleL, I will PM you, enjoy the snow!

see you all in Mornington then, is it the 2nd April??? Where and when???

laura
xxx

I suppose theres worse things than being pushed around by a young blonde.

Mornington meet up is at the park on the junction of The Esplanade and Main St anytime from midday onwards.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.