Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone interested in a Newcastle meet up (uk)

Anyone interested in a Newcastle meet up (uk)

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 7:50 pm
The Marriott's

kev9672jedi will become famous soon enough
Question Anyone interested in a Newcastle meet up (uk)

Hi all, just wondering if any one is interested in a meet up in Newcastle, would love to meet up with other Oz want to be's.

Let me know if any one is up for it and we can get some thing sorted out!!!

Julie
Old Sep 24th 2007, 3:33 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone interested in a Newcastle meet up (uk)

Originally Posted by kev9672jedi
Hi all, just wondering if any one is interested in a meet up in Newcastle, would love to meet up with other Oz want to be's.

Let me know if any one is up for it and we can get some thing sorted out!!!

Julie
hi julie
sorry this is such a late reply - i dont come into the meets forum very often!
We are always up for a get together - me, OH, 1 teenager (if we can get him to come ) and 2 little ones.
Did you have any ideas or were you looking to see who would be interested first?!

Adele
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Anyone interested in a Newcastle meet up (uk)

For sure ! We plan to go to Perth in Feb next yr so if you are heading that way would be a great idea to meet before we go

A xx
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
For sure ! We plan to go to Perth in Feb next yr so if you are heading that way would be a great idea to meet before we go

A xx
Hi we would love to come to a meet up in newcastle going to brissy in feb-ish time. did you go to the hartlepool meet about 6mths ago.

Lorna
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:31 pm
The Marriott's

Hi every one,

Thought for a minute I was alone in this neck of the woods!!! Would be lovely to meet you all.

Not bothered where' any one got any suggestions for venues and dates?

Hope to hear from you all soon

Julie
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:35 pm
The Marriott's

Hi Lorna

Yes me oh Kev and two boys Owen 9 and Nyle 6 were there, Im sorry I remember your name but cant place you, did you have children with you?

would be nice to see you there

Julie

Originally Posted by Lornagoingtobrissy
Hi we would love to come to a meet up in newcastle going to brissy in feb-ish time. did you go to the hartlepool meet about 6mths ago.

Lorna
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Anyone interested in a Newcastle meet up (uk)

well I dont have any children so depends if ts going to be an adults meet up with beers or a family friendly day ? Im easy just need to give me notice. Hopefully if our sale goes through I shall be renting on the quayside for 3 months before we head off.

A x
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:46 pm
The Marriott's

Hi Amanda, will probably have to be with the kids (unfortunately) as most people probably cant get sitters, we probably could but need to see what others can do.

We could still have a couple of drinks if it's local enough!

Julie

QUOTE=Amanda&Phil;5353327]well I dont have any children so depends if ts going to be an adults meet up with beers or a family friendly day ? Im easy just need to give me notice. Hopefully if our sale goes through I shall be renting on the quayside for 3 months before we head off.

A x[/QUOTE]
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Hi Lorna

Yes me oh Kev and two boys Owen 9 and Nyle 6 were there, Im sorry I remember your name but cant place you, did you have children with you?

would be nice to see you there

Julie
Hi Julie

Yes we have 3 boys 12 10 and 8 we live in benton am i right in thinking you live in killingworth?
As for the meet anything ok with us a family pub like in Hartlepool or a more adults drink.
How far are you on with your visa?

Lorna
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:12 pm
The Marriott's

Hi Julie

Yes we have 3 boys 12 10 and 8 we live in benton am i right in thinking you live in killingworth?
As for the meet anything ok with us a family pub like in Hartlepool or a more adults drink.
How far are you on with your visa?

Lorna
Hi Lorna I remember you now, yes we live in killingworth. Im okay with or with out the kids what would be best for you?

We have just passed our TRA, things got left for a while as my dad died in August so just getting back on track. What about you?

Julie
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Lorna I remember you now, yes we live in killingworth. Im okay with or with out the kids what would be best for you?

We have just passed our TRA, things got left for a while as my dad died in August so just getting back on track. What about you?

Julie
sorry to hear about your dad Julie

We got our visa last week still so excited!
Hope to head off to oz feb/march time well if the bloody house sells!
What dates were you thinking of for meet?

Lorna
Old Sep 27th 2007, 7:59 pm
The Marriott's

Lorna
Hi Lorna,

think we can do any weekend in October, dont know if October is too soon for others. Do you have any preferences? Sat? Sun? with kids? without kids?
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:07 pm
The Marriott's

Lorna
Hi Lorna,

think we can do any weekend in October, dont know if October is too soon for others. Do you have any preferences Sat or Sun?, with/with out kids? I have been trying to think of places like the Hartlepool meet, the only place I can think off is Moor House Farm near Cramlington ( it has a kids play area) but I dont know if its out of the way. Can you think of any where? Oh I just thought of that pub down the Royal Queys it has a play area, any way let me know what you think

Julie
Old Oct 8th 2007, 1:23 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

hi all
did anything get arranged in the end?

we can do most weekends in oct/nov
most brewers fayre pubs have a play area thingy for the kids - although we are just as happy with other venues (although if it is a pub we need to check they allow children as i was at one meet where it turned out that they did not allow children and we were not only asked to leave the pub but were told that we were now barred )

Adele
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

geordies4life will become famous soon enoughgeordies4life will become famous soon enough

hi dont know if you had the meet yet but me oh and 2 kids would be up for it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.