Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ANYONE FROM HULL AREA IN PROCESS OF MIGRATING???

ANYONE FROM HULL AREA IN PROCESS OF MIGRATING???

Old May 17th 2008, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

sutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to all
Default ANYONE FROM HULL AREA IN PROCESS OF MIGRATING???

Hi
Is there anyone in the Hull area that is in the process of migrating?

If so, would be great to exchange notes and maybe meet up for chats etc.

Mandy
Old May 17th 2008, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

Carl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really nice
Default Re: ANYONE FROM HULL AREA IN PROCESS OF MIGRATING???

Originally Posted by sutty77
Hi
Is there anyone in the Hull area that is in the process of migrating?

If so, would be great to exchange notes and maybe meet up for chats etc.

Mandy
hi Mandy
I am from Bridlington and work in Hull part time. and yes we are in the porocess of migrating would like to chat and see how you are doing
regards Carl.
Old May 17th 2008, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

sutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Carl England
hi Mandy
I am from Bridlington and work in Hull part time. and yes we are in the porocess of migrating would like to chat and see how you are doing
regards Carl.
Hi Carl
We are in Withernsea, My hubby is a builder, been married 11 years and have 3 daughters, 11,9 and 7 months.
We are hoping to go to Gold Coast area as that were seems to be alot of building jobs at the mo.
We are just waiting for my hubby to do his practical in july for the vettassess then we can submit our main application.
How far on are you and where are you hoping to go?
Mandy
Old May 17th 2008, 6:30 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there im from scunny but where not emigrating just (long story)yet

P.s My grans from sunk island near you
Old May 17th 2008, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

Lee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud of

Hi there,
We'are from hull, holderness road and have been here a week
Lee&jade
Old May 18th 2008, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lee&Jade
Hi there,
We'are from hull, holderness road and have been here a week
Lee&jade
Hi Lee and Jade
I no Hull very well. Can i ask where abouts you are in oz and do you know what the work is like out there, my hubby a builder?
Thanks, Mandy
Old May 18th 2008, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about

Hi, we are from Barmby Moor nr Pocklington, we have just put in for practical for bricklayer and are hoping to be on July one!!
Good idea to meet up and chat, we are looking at Queensland any where between Brisbane and Noosa.
How long after submitting practical assessment form and fee did it take to find out if you are on the July one?
By the way we are a family of four, Kids 11 (boy) and 5 (girl).
Old May 18th 2008, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jollyswagman
Hi, we are from Barmby Moor nr Pocklington, we have just put in for practical for bricklayer and are hoping to be on July one!!
Good idea to meet up and chat, we are looking at Queensland any where between Brisbane and Noosa.
How long after submitting practical assessment form and fee did it take to find out if you are on the July one?
By the way we are a family of four, Kids 11 (boy) and 5 (girl).
Hi
Nice to meet you. I,m Mandy, hubby Matt and he doing his practical in bricklaying in july at accrington, just waiting to confirm date. We have 3 daughters, 11, 9 and 7months. We are looking at the gold coast as there seems to be alot of building work that way.
Old May 18th 2008, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice

Hi all, were from Grimsby and sent off my Vetassess paper assessment just waiting for the ok and take our practical in London in July also.Then take the IELTS for the additional points for 175 visa.Cheers Ian

Last edited by Porter; May 18th 2008 at 12:26 pm.
Old May 18th 2008, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about

Hi Mandy, nice to meet you too, my husband is hoping that he will be doing his practical at Accrinton also, looks like the men may meet up first!
We went to the Gold Coast at christmas but unfortunatly most sites were shut down for christmas the same as here so we didn't find out as much as we would have liked! We did however look around some stunning houses and get a feel for the place! Have you been to Australia before?
Old May 18th 2008, 1:27 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mandy, nice to meet you too, my husband is hoping that he will be doing his practical at Accrinton also, looks like the men may meet up first!
We went to the Gold Coast at christmas but unfortunatly most sites were shut down for christmas the same as here so we didn't find out as much as we would have liked! We did however look around some stunning houses and get a feel for the place! Have you been to Australia before?
Outlaws are from Cottingham and looking to migrate next year. God help us all!
Old May 18th 2008, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

Hi
No never been to oz before so were taking a big gamble. Heard alot of info and done research myself about gold coast, especially a specific area called pacific pines. That is where seems popular with brits and heard how nice it is too. So just looking at that area at mo. How about you?
Thats great about practical, hopefully our hubbys will meet up and have a chat. I think it better if you can help other families along too as it doesnt seems as scarey if you know someone else in the same boat. How old are you and your hubby? I,m 31 and my hubby 33.
Mandy
Old May 18th 2008, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi, i am 34 and hubby is 37. Hubby worked in Australia for a year back in 1990 and we went at christmas as i had never been and so kids could see what it is like.
When we went to Florida my husband said it reminded him of Australia and i must admit there are similarities, just the way it looks and the roads and malls! So if you have been to Florida it may give you a bit of an idea. Just my opinion!
The beach was lovely at Gold coast and there were lots of parks along the Gold Coast stretch and lots of shops and a big mall.
We looked at lots of little Estates which were really nice and of course there are the theme parks nearby!
We went to tambourine mountain which was lovely and not too far from there!
My husband has family at the Gold Coast and Brisbane so we were lucky enough to have some guided tours!
Old May 18th 2008, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Hi, i am 34 and hubby is 37. Hubby worked in Australia for a year back in 1990 and we went at christmas as i had never been and so kids could see what it is like.
When we went to Florida my husband said it reminded him of Australia and i must admit there are similarities, just the way it looks and the roads and malls! So if you have been to Florida it may give you a bit of an idea. Just my opinion!
The beach was lovely at Gold coast and there were lots of parks along the Gold Coast stretch and lots of shops and a big mall.
We looked at lots of little Estates which were really nice and of course there are the theme parks nearby!
We went to tambourine mountain which was lovely and not too far from there!
My husband has family at the Gold Coast and Brisbane so we were lucky enough to have some guided tours!
Hi
I,ve only been as far as spain. Going to spain in 4 weeks on hol so cant wait, give me a break! We dont no anyone in oz so i,m sure we,ll find our ways round eventually.
Old May 18th 2008, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Carl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really nice

Originally Posted by sutty77
Hi Carl
We are in Withernsea, My hubby is a builder, been married 11 years and have 3 daughters, 11,9 and 7 months.
We are hoping to go to Gold Coast area as that were seems to be alot of building jobs at the mo.
We are just waiting for my hubby to do his practical in july for the vettassess then we can submit our main application.
How far on are you and where are you hoping to go?
Mandy
Hi Mandy
today is our 12 wedding aniversary(been at a christening today) and we have 3 kids 2 girls aged 9,10 and a boy 2 1/2. i am a hairdresser and just awaiting for our last stage to go through. just had the info pack for police check and medicals. we are wanting to go to Brisbane. think we might go summer next year when our eldest leaves priamry school in this country but she will have another year to do in oz at primary school. we have never been to ox before and are really looking forward to the move , but we are also thinking what are we doing. how far have you got? we are using an agent for our emmigration process are you?
we stil have to find out own temp accomadation when we get to oz and work. I have been using the seek job site in oz to look for work and have been in contact with a half dozen salons explaining my situation. we not told family yet!! waiting till we got somthing concrete to tell the. But having said that we have sold both our businesses and are about to put our house on the market, this we were not going to do, but think it would be better to do when not in the country. what are you doing with your's?.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.