Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone From Herts / London Going To Perth

Anyone From Herts / London Going To Perth

Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of
Default Anyone From Herts / London Going To Perth

Just thought i would post this one as there is a similar one just posted for all those north of the watford gap, and what areas are you thinking of

Mick

PS Anyone fancy a meet to ponder over the anxieties
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:41 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone From Herts / London Going To Perth

Originally Posted by mickagnew
Just thought i would post this one as there is a similar one just posted for all those north of the watford gap, and what areas are you thinking of

Mick

There are a few in Herts. And some of them are heading Perthwards. From memory SME, Sue and Mick to name but two Why not head up the MI this weekend and join the Northampton nutters for a meet?
Old Jan 27th 2006, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of

Mick

Hi ya Mick, not quite Herts but just down the road in Middlesex, heading to Brisbane this year hopefully. Where in Herts are you?
Jo
Old Jan 27th 2006, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Pete-danns is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Why not head up the MI this weekend and join the Northampton nutters for a meet?
Nutters being the appropriate word!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 4:06 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Mick

There's a Middx/Bucks meet on 5th Feb in Ruislip if you 're interested.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Hi Jo

St Albans, looking to get to Perth (as it would seem is everyone else) in about 8 months ish, where in middlesex are u, wasnt there ameet there recently? Tempted to go to the Northampton drink up, sounds like my cup of tea or whatever. Where r ru going?

Mick

Originally Posted by joanneS
Hi ya Mick, not quite Herts but just down the road in Middlesex, heading to Brisbane this year hopefully. Where in Herts are you?
Jo
Old Jan 27th 2006, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Why u say that?

Originally Posted by Pete-danns
Nutters being the appropriate word!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of

Hi Jo

St Albans, looking to get to Perth (as it would seem is everyone else) in about 8 months ish, where in middlesex are u, wasnt there ameet there recently? Tempted to go to the Northampton drink up, sounds like my cup of tea or whatever. Where r ru going?

Mick
Mick we are just down the road from you in Edgware! St Albans is a bit posher though!! Although we come under Middlesex we are really North West Londoners!!!
I've read about the meet ups but Sundays are definitely out as we stand out on a freezing cold football pitch all day watching kids football!!LOL
Jo
Old Jan 27th 2006, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Posh!!! only been there 2 years, previously in borehamwood, how posh is that! we to spend our time on sundays watching the kids play sport, rugby though. is that posh.

somebodyelse has mentioned that there is already a meet in the area, Ruislip I think, might try that 1 out. Next sat I think better try and get details, it must be a good idea to get to know a few other facing the precipice as we are getting nervous already and just put in app.

Originally Posted by joanneS
Mick we are just down the road from you in Edgware! St Albans is a bit posher though!! Although we come under Middlesex we are really North West Londoners!!!
I've read about the meet ups but Sundays are definitely out as we stand out on a freezing cold football pitch all day watching kids football!!LOL
Jo
Old Jan 27th 2006, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi

Where and when, are kids able to come.

Thanks

Mick

Originally Posted by suzy
There's a Middx/Bucks meet on 5th Feb in Ruislip if you 're interested.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 4:49 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Where and when, are kids able to come.

Thanks

Mick

Look on the upcoming events list. Details there. I'm sure some kids are going but not sure if I'm taking my daughter yet.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Posh!!! only been there 2 years, previously in borehamwood, how posh is that! we to spend our time on sundays watching the kids play sport, rugby though. is that posh.

somebodyelse has mentioned that there is already a meet in the area, Ruislip I think, might try that 1 out. Next sat I think better try and get details, it must be a good idea to get to know a few other facing the precipice as we are getting nervous already and just put in app.
You must be definately posher if your kids play rugby!!LOL, the area is rapidly going down hill, hence moving to Oz!!!!
So why have you decided on Perth?? (or is that posher than the rest of Oz)!!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of

Mick,

Just down road from you in Colney Heath.

Heading to perth when wife finishes nurse training, so still about 2.5 before we get out ther.
Old Jan 29th 2006, 7:52 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Why u say that?

Coz he IS one of us ???!!! was a good meet and will certainly be having a forth meet in March ...............The more the merrier
Jane xx
Old Jan 29th 2006, 9:25 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

St Albans too.
Don't suppose u are 38/39 ish and went to school in B/Wood ? I am originally from Borehamwood also and knew a Mick Agnew in my teens

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.