Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone on here have twins????

Anyone on here have twins????

Old Aug 28th 2011, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

JessicaJamie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone on here have twins????

Please tell me it gets easier!!! My girls are now 22 months! It was so easy when they were younger but now....well don't get me started!!!!!!
Old Aug 28th 2011, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone on here have twins????

A good friend of mine has twins- they were born 15 weeks early, and are almost 20m old now (chronologically).

She says they are into everything but finds the twins support network is very useful.
She is in Vic.
Old Aug 28th 2011, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

I go to a twins/ triplets playgroup in the uk at the mo, there is a few parents that have the same opinion as me but Im glad Ive only got the two! Hands up to those with triplets or more!!!! Its such an experience. My mum is a foster carer and has been for 22 years and she's had some difficult children over the years but she says my girls are the hardest she's ever had to look after, hence why Ive not had a proper night out in over two years! No one wants to baby sit!!!! When we get to Perth I'll dump them on my sister for the night... she won't know whats hit her! lol!!!
Old Aug 28th 2011, 9:40 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Anyone on here have twins????

Originally Posted by JessicaJamie
Please tell me it gets easier!!! My girls are now 22 months! It was so easy when they were younger but now....well don't get me started!!!!!!
Our girls are 6. It gets easier! When they get to about 4 they start to amuse each other and need Mum and Dad less than a singleton would.

BB
Old Aug 28th 2011, 9:55 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

we've got twins and when they were born their brother was only 18 months old and still in nappies.

Yes, it does get easier and you'll find that the stress of the first couple of years gets erased from your memory.
Old Aug 28th 2011, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

PunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud of

I have twins as well. My girls are now 5 and we have a 13 year old girl as well. It definitely gets easier. I actually think they are easier now than my singleton was at this age.
Old Aug 29th 2011, 1:21 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

We have 10 year old twins, to be honest they have never been hard really in fact the 2 of them just amuse eachother. As with all kids though they are different, some are good and some not so good.
Old Aug 29th 2011, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

so glad to hear it gets easier!
Old Sep 3rd 2011, 11:23 pm
Just Joined

SFROST80 has a brilliant futureSFROST80 has a brilliant futureSFROST80 has a brilliant futureSFROST80 has a brilliant futureSFROST80 has a brilliant futureSFROST80 has a brilliant futureSFROST80 has a brilliant future

Hello, not got twins myself, but useful website for mOntreal area:

www.apjtm.com Association de Parents of Twins and more
Old Sep 4th 2011, 5:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

There used to be a psoeter on here called "TiredwithTwins"

Havent seen her for a while

So I imgaine it doesnt
Old Sep 4th 2011, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

My parents had twin boys after six girls.They always claimed that the boys were far easier to take care of then each of us girls.Of course we had to remind our parents how much help we all gave with the boys.At the age of 12 I was changing nappies,feeding them and taking them out in the buggy while my friends played.I didnt mind as I was mad about them.
My youngest sister now has twin boys and two girls.The boys are mental.I met them in July for the first time and while they were gorgeous I had to see them to believe how wild they are.
Old Sep 5th 2011, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

JENNYMG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by irishbloo
My parents had twin boys after six girls.They always claimed that the boys were far easier to take care of then each of us girls.Of course we had to remind our parents how much help we all gave with the boys.At the age of 12 I was changing nappies,feeding them and taking them out in the buggy while my friends played.I didnt mind as I was mad about them.
My youngest sister now has twin boys and two girls.The boys are mental.I met them in July for the first time and while they were gorgeous I had to see them to believe how wild they are.
hi
just dropping a note to say we have triplets. they're 6 now and though it was hard work at the start it does get easier. little difficulties and problems will always crop up that are not the same to handle if you had single children but all in all lots of fun and hence a move in order to offer them the best future we can!

regards

Jennifer
Old Sep 6th 2011, 3:24 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
There used to be a psoeter on here called "TiredwithTwins"

Havent seen her for a while

So I imgaine it doesnt
She posts occasionally but she's not migrating now so doesn't need her fix quite so much.
Old Sep 6th 2011, 3:25 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard ProfessionalPrincess has a nice pair of twins.