Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone heard of SellByTel GmBH ?

Anyone heard of SellByTel GmBH ?

Old Dec 7th 2011, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

manumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nice
Default Anyone heard of SellByTel GmBH ?

I got an email today from SellByTel GmBH, asking for a telephone interview. They said that they received my resume from Seek ( I had applied for a job posting by SellByTel).

SellByTel claims that they are a Germany based Outsourcing Company with about 35 offices throughout the world, including offices in Germany, Spain, France, UK, Australia (North Sydney). However, when I go to their website, I am unable to comprehend their nature of business and their services. Their website is www.sellbytel.com

Has anybody else heard about this company, and what they do ? Any inputs would be appreciated. I am holding off my response for a day just to see what information I can get here

Regards
Manumani
Old Dec 7th 2011, 8:44 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone heard of SellByTel GmBH ?

What position did you apply for?
Old Dec 7th 2011, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold

Sell by tel..

Telephone sales?

Probably a standard interview asking questions about what you are looking for. Another number to add to their database no doubt.
Old Dec 7th 2011, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

manumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nice

Originally Posted by bcworld
What position did you apply for?
Business Development Manager. Here's a link to the ad as it appeared in Seek. My main concern is whether it is a legit company or a scam, coz the website seems to be very vague.

http://www.seek.com.au/Job/business-...laide/21132868
Old Dec 7th 2011, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manumani
Business Development Manager. Here's a link to the ad as it appeared in Seek. My main concern is whether it is a legit company or a scam, coz the website seems to be very vague.

http://www.seek.com.au/Job/business-...laide/21132868
If its a scam they have gone to a lot of trouble. The website is complex and at their address in Nuremberg there is a large office building with the company name above the garage entrance. The domai is registered to one of their brands at the same address.

Company is legit but how good a deal they are offering would be interesting.
Old Dec 7th 2011, 5:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manumani
I got an email today from SellByTel GmBH, asking for a telephone interview. They said that they received my resume from Seek ( I had applied for a job posting by SellByTel).

SellByTel claims that they are a Germany based Outsourcing Company with about 35 offices throughout the world, including offices in Germany, Spain, France, UK, Australia (North Sydney). However, when I go to their website, I am unable to comprehend their nature of business and their services. Their website is www.sellbytel.com

Has anybody else heard about this company, and what they do ? Any inputs would be appreciated. I am holding off my response for a day just to see what information I can get here

Regards
Manumani
Why did you apply for a job if you don't understand what they do?

It doesn't look like a scam to me, the drawback is likely to be that the pay will be primarily commission based but you won't know that until you talk to them.