Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone heard of fletcher & newhouse?

Anyone heard of fletcher & newhouse?

Old Aug 27th 2008, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

iainandsam has a spectacular aura aboutiainandsam has a spectacular aura aboutiainandsam has a spectacular aura about
Default Anyone heard of fletcher & newhouse?

I have recieved 6 quotes from removal companies to go from Bedfordshire to Phillip Is, melbourne and fletcher & newhouse are the best quote they have FIDI and bar etc but haven't heard anyone mention them. All the others between £250 & £1000 more!!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 1:15 pm
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone heard of fletcher & newhouse?

Originally Posted by iainandsam
I have recieved 6 quotes from removal companies to go from Bedfordshire to Phillip Is, melbourne and fletcher & newhouse are the best quote they have FIDI and bar etc but haven't heard anyone mention them. All the others between £250 & £1000 more!!
Hi there.

We used them and my Sister-in -law used them last month (Lincolnshire to Perth)
Very good service, yes they are cheaper, good well packed and nothing broken.

The only problem we had was the ship broke down, which is not the fault of Fletcher & Newhouse. In the end our container went the long way around the world via America, Pananma Canal, Raratonga, Papeetee, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and finally Perth. Great fun watching the journey on the www
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

iainandsam has a spectacular aura aboutiainandsam has a spectacular aura aboutiainandsam has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Anyone heard of fletcher & newhouse?

Great thanks for that there quote is the cheapest by about £250 so worth going with them i think.
Originally Posted by h2oskineil
Hi there.

We used them and my Sister-in -law used them last month (Lincolnshire to Perth)
Very good service, yes they are cheaper, good well packed and nothing broken.

The only problem we had was the ship broke down, which is not the fault of Fletcher & Newhouse. In the end our container went the long way around the world via America, Pananma Canal, Raratonga, Papeetee, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and finally Perth. Great fun watching the journey on the www