Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone having problems with Pennytel mobile?

Anyone having problems with Pennytel mobile?

Old Jul 6th 2011, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

DaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to all
Default Anyone having problems with Pennytel mobile?

After reading some good reviews on here I decided to sign up with Pennytel for their SIM. I don't make lots of calls and mainly text. I received my SIM card last Wednesday but so far have been unable to get it activatd.

I have made several calls to them, waited in a queue and after eventually getting through could barely understand what was being said. I must say I am not impressed at all! I understand that they have recently changed fromf Optus to Vodafone. Just wondered whether anyone else is having problems with them?
Old Jul 6th 2011, 12:56 pm
Banned

Keith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone having problems with Pennytel mobile?

I was with them for a year and a half old pal Oct 09 to April 11........Just left them for another woman...............

No i was in Australia for six months, i used it every day, i returned back to the UK, left my Sim active while i was here, but when they changed from Optus to Vodafone, i decided to leave, but have left my Pennytel wallet open so when i return, i will apply for a new sim.........

But they were brilliant when i used them, will give them another go on my return to the land they call Australia..........

Sign up to this forum, and post your problems, only your Pennytel problems, not anything personal, you will get banned. Its a great forum, there is a Pennytel guy and girl resident on there............goodius luckius..............

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum/107
Old Jul 7th 2011, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

DaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone having problems with Pennytel mobile?

Thanks, I'll give it a go.