Reload this Page >

Anyone have any advice for an environmental scientist

Anyone have any advice for an environmental scientist

Old Jan 26th 2009, 6:38 pm
Just Joined

Tentun will become famous soon enough
Default Anyone have any advice for an environmental scientist

hi everyone

just musing about australian immigration - can someone help and offer advice. I am VERY familiar with the process and realise that without a skill on the skills occupation list I can't immigrate however, I was wondering if anyone knew what occupation I would fit under. I've wracked my brains and can't seem to find one that fits!!!! There are some that almost fit, but not quite.

I work for a manufacturing company and basically do environmental management. I ensure they don't over-pollute and make sure they comply with the govt rules & regulations about these things. I investigate and respond to environmental incidents like chemical spills/water leaks etc.

Any ideas???

I fit a little bit into the following categories - occupational health & safety officer, environmental research scientist, quality assurance manager, project administrator, training officer (there are a few more but you get the idea).

Is an okish fit alright or do you need to fit exactly with the occupation?? Don't want to waste time and money applying if I haven't got a shot.