Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone had dealings with ATLANTIS OVERSEAS REMOVALS?

Anyone had dealings with ATLANTIS OVERSEAS REMOVALS?

Old Aug 16th 2005, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Anyone had dealings with ATLANTIS OVERSEAS REMOVALS?

Hi all
Just wondered if anyone has any info on ATLANTIS OVERSEAS REMOVALS I believe they are based in Birmingham.
They have given us our best quote yet(£3363 door to door 20ft container) and seem to offer the same service as all the others.
Thanks Karen x
Old Aug 16th 2005, 8:19 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone had dealings with ATLANTIS OVERSEAS REMOVALS?

Originally Posted by karenjc
Hi all
Just wondered if anyone has any info on ATLANTIS OVERSEAS REMOVALS I believe they are based in Birmingham.
They have given us our best quote yet(£3363 door to door 20ft container) and seem to offer the same service as all the others.
Thanks Karen x
Hi Karen
I have them coming to me next weds or thursday, a mate of mine on AdBrits recommended them. There stuff has only been collected 4 weeks ago though, but they said they were very professional with the packing etc. so I thought I'd get a quote.
Maybe a few more replies will help us, someone must have used them.
Carole
Old Aug 18th 2005, 10:48 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Bump
Old Aug 18th 2005, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

bluenose3 is a jewel in the roughbluenose3 is a jewel in the roughbluenose3 is a jewel in the roughbluenose3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
Bump
I am new and naive but why do people keep posting 'bump'?????
Old Aug 18th 2005, 10:53 am
Keeping an eye out !

Originally Posted by bluenose3
I am new and naive but why do people keep posting 'bump'?????
When you answer a post, it goes back to the top of the list and therefore gets more viewings, so you just write bump, and up it goes

Carole