Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Old Feb 8th 2009, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

clothmama will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Originally Posted by Mrs Kiwi
Not me, Clothmama!

I have registered on the Hervey Bay Appreciation Society website and it said it would soon send me an activation email. 24 hours on I've had no email, just wondered if this was normal, or should I register again?
Should be OK now!!
Old Feb 8th 2009, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Morning guys

Well yet another week starts, spent sunday in bed till 2 ahhhhhh, never again. I think I am going to turn t total.

After a relaxing time partying again yesterday with no booze I must admit I started to feel better. but god is it really monday already, Angela how come you looked normal yesterday.

Oh well see you all friday ( think I will drive )

Have a good week.

Isle

PS , good to meet you saturday Gillian.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by isle
Morning guys
I think I am going to turn t total.
believe that one when I see it

After a relaxing time partying again yesterday with no booze I must admit I started to feel better.
Don't know how you managed
Old Feb 9th 2009, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Hi guys,

Please don't any one think I'm rude by not replying to text messages. But it appears I no longer have a signal at home (which is a complete bummer cos that's how i stay in touch with everyone). Jojo xx
Old Feb 10th 2009, 5:28 am
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

Morning guys

PS , good to meet you saturday Gillian.

It was great to meet everyone on Saturday and sorry I didn't stay longer. Next time I will arrange a taxi beforehand.

Haven't had any mobile or internet signal for the last two days so Jo are you with Vodafone as well?
Old Feb 10th 2009, 5:31 am
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

Does anyone know what the fire was yesterday?

We came back from shopping about 4:00pm and there was smoke everywhere. Had to have all the windows closed late afternoon and all evening because of the smoke and smell. Patio table is covered in ash this morning.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ray2gill
Does anyone know what the fire was yesterday?

We came back from shopping about 4:00pm and there was smoke everywhere. Had to have all the windows closed late afternoon and all evening because of the smoke and smell. Patio table is covered in ash this morning.
Hey,
we woke up to the smell of smoke yesterday too. No idea where it came from though. Spooky!!!
Angela
Old Feb 10th 2009, 9:52 pm
The Brains

Originally Posted by Cookster
Hey,
we woke up to the smell of smoke yesterday too. No idea where it came from though. Spooky!!!
Angela
It appeared to be between Wondunna and the airport. The smell was horrible we couldn't work in the garden so it was a good excuse to sit indoors and have a glass of wine!

Listened to the news etc yesterday but didn't hear anything about a fire didn't get a local paper either so not sure if there was any mention about it.

Gillian
Old Feb 10th 2009, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ray2gill

Haven't had any mobile or internet signal for the last two days so Jo are you with Vodafone as well?
Hi Gillian, lovely to meet you on Saturday. Yes I'm with vodafone - it seems to be ok now though. Thank goodness. I hope there's not too much of a mess in your garden with the ash...

Jojo xx
Old Feb 11th 2009, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Hello members of the society.

I have to decided to make the announcement on this thread.

I GOT MY VISA TODAY - YIPPEE!!!

We'll be arriving on or abouts 16 March.
God i'm soooo excited!! Start my course at Wide Bay Tafe Urraween Road on 30 March.

I need to go sit in a dark room somewhere and calm down. Its 8am here so a tad early to start on the wine.

See you all soon

WAHEY xxxxxx
Old Feb 11th 2009, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tasmas

Congratulations Tasmas. I'm sure we'll be seeing you in Hoolies on a Thursday evening.

See you soon. Jojo xx
Old Feb 11th 2009, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Fantastic news!!!! Look forward to meeting you!!
Old Feb 11th 2009, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clothmama
Fantastic news!!!! Look forward to meeting you!!
Great News. See you soon

Safin
Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

God i'm soooo excited!! Start my course at Wide Bay Tafe Urraween Road on 30 March.

I need to go sit in a dark room somewhere and calm down. Its 8am here so a tad early to start on the wine.

See you all soon

WAHEY xxxxxx
Congratulations

So happy for you, the count down starts now, best of luck for the move.

You will be here before you know it, will save you a chair at Hoolis

Mrs Isle
Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

sebeva will become famous soon enoughsebeva will become famous soon enough

See you all soon

WAHEY xxxxxx
Thats great!! Congratulation Tasmas!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.