Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone going to Perth at Christmas?

Anyone going to Perth at Christmas?

Old Apr 12th 2008, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

cnpizzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone going to Perth at Christmas?

Hi there,

My family and I are going to Perth (Secret Harbour) for a rekkie over the Christmas period from 11th Dec to New Years Eve. If anyone else is going over at this time to meet up with family, or to do a rekkie, while you are there we would love to meet up. We have two children a boy age 5 and girl age 2, my husband is a builder and he is hoping to get a bricklayers visa.

Also, we live in Hoddesdon, Herts so if anyone wants to meet up over here in the UK before that I would love to hear from you.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone going to Perth at Christmas?

ooooooooooooh lucky!! my mum flys out on 8th - she is in WGC so not far from you
Old Apr 20th 2008, 7:01 am
Just Joined

theThompsons is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi you all

We are The Thompsons Jo 39 Steve 31 Bradley 3 and Dylan 9 months will be there in 19 days so will be there christmas time i am a landscape Gardener so am in the industry so will be able to give advice on work seeing as i will have been there 7 months and am sure when you get here we will be more than accomadating to throw another shrimp on ther barbie for you.

So when it gets closer be in touch and we can hook up

Cant wait to get there if you never go you never know.

The Thompsons xxx
Old Apr 20th 2008, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by theThompsons
Hi you all

We are The Thompsons Jo 39 Steve 31 Bradley 3 and Dylan 9 months will be there in 19 days so will be there christmas time i am a landscape Gardener so am in the industry so will be able to give advice on work seeing as i will have been there 7 months and am sure when you get here we will be more than accomadating to throw another shrimp on ther barbie for you.

So when it gets closer be in touch and we can hook up

Cant wait to get there if you never go you never know.

The Thompsons xxx
Hi Thompson family,

Thanks for your reply, hope your move goes smooth and you are happy in Perth. We would love to meet up with you when we come over, we can't wait, will be counting the weeks.

We will get in touch definately nearer the time, it would be reat to have some advice on the work front.

Whereabouts in the UK are you from, we are from Hoddesdon in Hertfordshire.

We wish you all well and good luck with everything.

Regards The Pizzo family
Old Apr 25th 2008, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

Hi the Pizzos

sorry not been back on to reply been up to eyes in moving stuff we are absolutley buzzing at the moment only 13 days to go we are based in Folkestone in Kent the garden of england.

Would be great to have you over near to the time of your arrival it will be weird you coming over near christmas and saying lets get the barbie on but i am sure i will get used to it.

What dates you coming over on and what area is it you are coming to ?

The Thompsons xx
Old Apr 25th 2008, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

What an idiot did not read top part of the thread so exicted secret harbour is not far from where we are setting up in rockingham.

So that will be really good not far to stumble back to.

The Thompsons xx
Old Apr 25th 2008, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by theThompsons
What an idiot did not read top part of the thread so exicted secret harbour is not far from where we are setting up in rockingham.

So that will be really good not far to stumble back to.

The Thompsons xx
Hi Thompsons,

I'm Clair by the way, my husband is Giovanni. and the children are samuel 5 and scarlett 2. We are coming over on the 10th Dec to the 31st Dec. It would be lovely to meet up with you, I know it's a long way off until December but we will have to try and stay in touch once you are there. We would love to know how you are getting on and how the mov goes. Hope everything goes really well for you all. Speak soon.

The Pizzo's
Old May 9th 2008, 8:39 pm
Just Joined

smurfer is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Anyone going to Perth at Christmas?

Hi, we are the Howarth family and arrive on the 7th december for xmas we are staying in Butler and this is our chance to decide whether to go for it ( i hope its everything we hope it is) really excited it would be great if we too could meet up, my name is Bill 40, oh is Nicky 38, kids are Olivia 9 and Dominic 6.

hope to hear from you
Old May 10th 2008, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by smurfer
Hi, we are the Howarth family and arrive on the 7th december for xmas we are staying in Butler and this is our chance to decide whether to go for it ( i hope its everything we hope it is) really excited it would be great if we too could meet up, my name is Bill 40, oh is Nicky 38, kids are Olivia 9 and Dominic 6.

hope to hear from you
Hi Howarth family, Yes it would be lovely to meet up over there, we will have to arrange something for once we are there. We to hope its everything we have heard and hoped for. What are your occupation/s? (my oh is a builder)and if all goes well what stage are you at and when are you planning to emigrate? We have just sent oh's documents to Vetassess so we are only at the beginning stage, but if all goes well we hope to be out there end of 2009 beginning 2010.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Old May 10th 2008, 6:58 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

How ironic, i'm leaving Perth at Xmas to be in UK..
Old May 26th 2008, 2:29 pm
Just Joined

smurfer is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Anyone going to Perth at Christmas?

Hi Pizzo family,
Im really, sorry for not replying earlier, but we have had some family problems since we last posted, anyway looking on the brighter side it would be fantastic to meet up im a IT Tutor, OH is a medical receptionist, we applied for our visa online december 07, had our police checks in jan, and have now booked our medicals for next week, hoping to get visa granted by december (wishful thinking by some of the messages posted), if all goes well, we intend to put house on market in january 09 and take it from there, ideally would like to be out by the september. hows things going for you?

Originally Posted by cnpizzo
Hi Howarth family, Yes it would be lovely to meet up over there, we will have to arrange something for once we are there. We to hope its everything we have heard and hoped for. What are your occupation/s? (my oh is a builder)and if all goes well what stage are you at and when are you planning to emigrate? We have just sent oh's documents to Vetassess so we are only at the beginning stage, but if all goes well we hope to be out there end of 2009 beginning 2010.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Old May 26th 2008, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by smurfer
Hi Pizzo family,
Im really, sorry for not replying earlier, but we have had some family problems since we last posted, anyway looking on the brighter side it would be fantastic to meet up im a IT Tutor, OH is a medical receptionist, we applied for our visa online december 07, had our police checks in jan, and have now booked our medicals for next week, hoping to get visa granted by december (wishful thinking by some of the messages posted), if all goes well, we intend to put house on market in january 09 and take it from there, ideally would like to be out by the september. hows things going for you?
Hi there,

We sent of our paperwork to Vetassess last Saturday for my oh skills to be assessed so now we have to wait, not sure how long it takes, then if he passes he will have to do a practical about October time.
I didn't realise it was taking that long for visa's to go through, we won't get out there until end of 2009 at the earliest then.
Anyway keep in touch and let us know any updates.

Take care for now.

Pizzo's X
Old May 26th 2008, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice

Originally Posted by cnpizzo
Hi there,

My family and I are going to Perth (Secret Harbour) for a rekkie over the Christmas period from 11th Dec to New Years Eve. If anyone else is going over at this time to meet up with family, or to do a rekkie, while you are there we would love to meet up. We have two children a boy age 5 and girl age 2, my husband is a builder and he is hoping to get a bricklayers visa.

Also, we live in Hoddesdon, Herts so if anyone wants to meet up over here in the UK before that I would love to hear from you.
Hi. We're moving to Secret Harbour on 12th September and can't wait. My sister is coming over for Xmas and New Year, so that'll be great for us. We'd love to meet up with you on your reccie and hopefully have loads of tips by then. Take care. Amanda (37) Jason (39) Louis (8) and Henri (6)
Old May 26th 2008, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ShoreyM
Hi. We're moving to Secret Harbour on 12th September and can't wait. My sister is coming over for Xmas and New Year, so that'll be great for us. We'd love to meet up with you on your reccie and hopefully have loads of tips by then. Take care. Amanda (37) Jason (39) Louis (8) and Henri (6)
Hi,

That would be great, we'll stay in touch and arrange something just before we come over for our trip. Not long till September that will soon come round and it will be nice to have your sister over for Christmas. What do you do for a living?
Old May 26th 2008, 5:01 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
How ironic, i'm leaving Perth at Xmas to be in UK..
Do ya fancy doing a house swap? We live in Lancashire & if our house doesn't sell we'll be coming over to validate around the 5th Dec!
Where in Perth do you live? Maybe we can do a swap permanently??? lol

Last edited by tawkins1; May 26th 2008 at 5:04 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.