Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone Going To Adelaide

Anyone Going To Adelaide

Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

nightnurse is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Anyone Going To Adelaide

I am Roberta from prestwick in Scotland. Going to adelaide early next year,with my partner Dave (hes 40 im 44) no kids going with us!! lol would love to here from anyone else heading that direction.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:10 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone Going To Adelaide

Originally Posted by nightnurse
I am Roberta from prestwick in Scotland. Going to adelaide early next year,with my partner Dave (hes 40 im 44) no kids going with us!! lol would love to here from anyone else heading that direction.
Hi Roberta.

Try looking here as well:

http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaideb...hp?showforum=1

G
Old Nov 11th 2004, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to the forum
We are hoping to go to Adelaide next year, We have two kids G11, B14.
Iam a nurse, whats your job ?

Di
Old Nov 11th 2004, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Ianrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really nice

Hello Roberta,
We are from east kilbride have two boys 7yr and 5 months.
Were in Adelaide last year on holiday at relatives and are applying for a tra skills assessment,will go back if accepted.
Have you been out there yourself?
Cheers IAIN
Old Nov 12th 2004, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

I am a moderator on the Adelaidebrits site. My husband is a nurse (RMN) he is 45, i am 41 ... we dont have any kids with us either!!

There are lots of nurses from various medical fields on the site. In fact, i think theres more nurses than any other profession!!
Old Nov 12th 2004, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

im a nurse and im here as well wouldnt be any other place

arlene
Old Nov 12th 2004, 5:51 am
We arrived november 2004

kentcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a nurse as well, I will be out in Adelaide from the 24th of this month. I use the Adelaide Brits site.

Sarah
Old Nov 13th 2004, 12:56 pm
Gone for Good

binky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud of

Hi, my wife and I are hopefully heading for Adelaide from Scotland sometime next year. Visa submitted earlier this year and medicals requested and sent last month so hopefully not too long now! No kids either! We have also been on the Adelaide site that others here have recommended so might be useful to take a look there.

We've been lurking on this site for a few years now and finally decided to put in our visa application earlier this year (so thanks to all on this site who have answered our quesitons even though we haven't posted until now!).
Old Nov 13th 2004, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

alamo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ianrpm
Hello Roberta,
We are from east kilbride have two boys 7yr and 5 months.
Were in Adelaide last year on holiday at relatives and are applying for a tra skills assessment,will go back if accepted.
Have you been out there yourself?
Cheers IAIN

Ian

Have sent you a PM, its a small world.

Alamo.
Old Nov 17th 2004, 6:30 am
Just Joined

Hi Di,
I am also a nurse. What stage are you at with your application? We have been for our medicals and are just waiting to be allocated a case officer. I am hoping to here results of visa before christmas, that would be a lovely pressie.
keep in touch
Roberta
Old Nov 17th 2004, 6:36 am
Just Joined

Hi Iain,
Have never been to Adelaide, but have freinds who immigrated nearly 3 years ago and love it. I am from Prestwick, so we are quite close. Have heard of tra but unsure what it is, i am a nurse, so its a different process. Been state nominated, so thats a bonus.
Roberta
Old Nov 17th 2004, 6:41 am
Just Joined

Hi,
Thanks for the information on Adelaidebrits, had a look and its a brillant site, well organised. Where abouts in adelaide are you, and how long have you been there?
Roberta
Old Nov 17th 2004, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Di,
I am also a nurse. What stage are you at with your application? We have been for our medicals and are just waiting to be allocated a case officer. I am hoping to here results of visa before christmas, that would be a lovely pressie.
keep in touch
Roberta
Hi Roberta

Have sent you PM

Di
Old Nov 17th 2004, 8:19 am
jjj
Forum Regular

jjj is on a distinguished road

We are heading for Adelaide (possbly south of Adelaide) HOPEFULLY early next year, just as soon as someone buys our house!!!!!! any offers?

We have 2 children (B10 G14)
Hubby is a fitter/ welder
Old Nov 20th 2004, 10:35 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jjj
We are heading for Adelaide (possbly south of Adelaide) HOPEFULLY early next year, just as soon as someone buys our house!!!!!! any offers?

We have 2 children (B10 G14)
Hubby is a fitter/ welder
Hi,
We also are hoping for south Adelaide, we have friends that stay in shiedow park. Also we have to sell our house, but dont think it will be a big problem.
Just pateintly waiting for visa.
Roberta

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.