Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone Flying Out On Sun 29th Oct From Heathrow.

Anyone Flying Out On Sun 29th Oct From Heathrow.

Old Oct 27th 2006, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all
Default Anyone Flying Out On Sun 29th Oct From Heathrow.

Hi ,
Was Just Wondering If Anyone Is Flying Out On Sun With Singapore Airline ?? As My Mum Is Coming Again , Think She Flys Around 11 Am .
So If U See A Lady On Her Own Looking A Bit Bewildered Please Say Hi , Her Name Is Irene , It Would Make Her Day .
Poor Mum Should Be Coming To Have A 3 Month Hol But As It Happens One Of The Weeks She Is Here Kev & I Will Be Away , But She Said She Would Still Be Happy Coming As Can Look After Boys [ 20 & 23 !!!] Plus The Dog , Then When We Get Back 5 Day After We Will Be Moving Home So She Will Be Having A Busy Time .
Anyway If Any Of U Are Flying That Day Have A Good One & Enjoy Oz .
Cheers Xx Debs Xx
Old Oct 28th 2006, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

deb&si is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone Flying Out On Sun 29th Oct From Heathrow.

Sorry Debs
not flying until 30 NOV, but just wanted to say HI as we will be coming to the sunny coast. Are you moving to a new place in the same area.
Have both your boys settled well as i know they moved in their teens same as mine, and i am getting more and more worried about them settling.
Hope your mum has a great flight and a lovely holiday
debs XXXX
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice

Originally Posted by deb&si

Sorry Debs
not flying until 30 NOV, but just wanted to say HI as we will be coming to the sunny coast. Are you moving to a new place in the same area.
Have both your boys settled well as i know they moved in their teens same as mine, and i am getting more and more worried about them settling.
debs XXXX

Hi My friends mum is flying out from Heathrow on that day to Perth.Her name is Sylvie.Small thin lady you will find her in smoking at the airports.Say hi really nice lady.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all

Originally Posted by deb&si

Sorry Debs
debs XXXX
hi thanks ,
yes boys have well & truly settled , nick now 23 & Lou 20 , Louis is all luved up again with a great aussie girl , nick still playing the field , lol . both work full time & really enjoy the weekends , going camping up beach this weekend , & also luv the club scene in brizzy .

we will still be on sunny coast but a bit in land at a place called rosemount , which is much more private & a couple of acres , cant wait ,
our house here in mount creek will be up for rent ,

i hope all works out well for u all , it can be rough at times but keep strong & remember why u wanted to come .

only 3 hrs until mum lands now really looking forward to it ,
all the best once again
debs xx
Old Oct 30th 2006, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shade8
Hi My friends mum is flying out from Heathrow on that day to Perth.Her name is Sylvie.Small thin lady you will find her in smoking at the airports.Say hi really nice lady.
hi thanks for your reply ,
& hope sylvie has good flight ,
debs xx