Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone feel lost

Anyone feel lost

Old Sep 22nd 2012, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

bennyboybuster is just really nicebennyboybuster is just really nicebennyboybuster is just really nicebennyboybuster is just really nicebennyboybuster is just really nicebennyboybuster is just really nicebennyboybuster is just really nicebennyboybuster is just really nice
Default Anyone feel lost

Hi we are a French and English couple with a 5 year old girl who have just moved to Wynnumm the Brisbane area.
Does anybody know of any ways of meeting groups ???
We have met people but need to be a little more proactive really.
Hope someone has some ideas.
Old Sep 27th 2012, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

carzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone feel lost

Ways I've met people - through this forum, in the school playground, through selling avon. More recently I've joined facebook pages for mums and bubs and there seem to be some nice people on there who are willing to meet up.

Good luck!
Old Oct 26th 2012, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

Sol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone feel lost

meetup.com

Love that site!