Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone fancy a little game?

Anyone fancy a little game?

Old Jul 23rd 2005, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

John has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone fancy a little game?

Hello, folks I don't know how this will fare but we'll see how it goes...

I'll tell you something about me, then I'll ask a question about you.

First person who wants to reply must answer the question and then ask another etc. etc...

Something about me > I've yet to pass my driving test :scared:

Question > What's the one thing you don't own but would like to?

Over to you...
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 9:37 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone fancy a little game?

Originally Posted by JAllen
Hello, folks I don't know how this will fare but we'll see how it goes...

I'll tell you something about me, then I'll ask a question about you.

First person who wants to reply must answer the question and then ask another etc. etc...

Over to you...
Don't own enough patience and would like to !

Question : What's one thing you really want to leave behind and never see again once you emigrate ?
Carole
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 9:39 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Okay I will play ROFL

I would like to own my own business (which my mum & I are currently working on in Australia!)

Question > What is your biggest vice?

Claire
x
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 9:40 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
Don't own enough patience and would like to !

Question : What's one thing you really want to leave behind and never see again once you emigrate ?
Carole
ah Carole - I wasn't fast enough there! LOL

Answer to question: TV Licenses!

Same question to you.....
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 9:43 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
ah Carole - I wasn't fast enough there! LOL

Answer to question: TV Licenses!

Same question to you.....
Answer : Ciggies !

Question : Will I/you/all of us feel as brave as we do today when the GOT IT e mail arrives ?
Carole
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 9:45 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Question : Will I/you/all of us feel as brave as we do today when the GOT IT e mail arrives ?
Carole

Probably not, but you only get one shot at life, so what the hell!

My question: What is the one thing you will miss most in the UK>? (not including family/friends)
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 9:46 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Carole
Well for us, specifically me... its a good job that we haven't sent the main appl off yet or a GOT IT email might make me go into labour then & there ROFL!

Question: What are you most looking forward to about Australia?
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 9:49 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Originally Posted by lucyb
Probably not, but you only get one shot at life, so what the hell!

My question: What is the one thing you will miss most in the UK>? (not including family/friends)
Answer : Snow

Question : If you could only take one book, which one would you take ?
Carole
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 9:51 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Well for us, specifically me... its a good job that we haven't sent the main appl off yet or a GOT IT email might make me go into labour then & there ROFL!

Question: What are you most looking forward to about Australia?
Answer : clean fresh open spaces, have lived in Birmingham all my life

Question : Which part of the emigration process ( only one) would you skip ?
Carole
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 9:58 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Answer : Snow

Carole

Answer: Bridget Jones Diary

Question: Is there any member of your family who is looking forward to the move less than you are? If so who and why?
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 10:01 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Answer : clean fresh open spaces, have lived in Birmingham all my life

Question : Which part of the emigration process ( only one) would you skip ?
Carole
Answer: TRA

Question: If you could take one part/aspect/area of the UK with you what would it be?
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Carole

Answer:Passport

Question:Why am I replying to this drivel?
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

John has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Question: If you could take one part/aspect/area of the UK with you what would it be?

Answer : Real ale

Q : Speaking of which, what's your favourite drink?
Old Jul 24th 2005, 5:52 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Answer : Real ale

Q : Speaking of which, what's your favourite drink?
Answer: Ruskies (Lemaon Stollys in Aus)

Q: What tV show will you miss in UK?
Old Jul 24th 2005, 6:10 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Answer: Ruskies (Lemaon Stollys in Aus)

Q: What tV show will you miss in UK?
They think it's all Over/Room 101.

What do you see yourself doing in 10 years time?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.