Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone else risking all? (NZ)

Wikiposts

Anyone else risking all? (NZ)

Old Jun 5th 2003, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

halk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone else risking all? (NZ)

I am in the similar sitiuation like you. I have a 6-month work visa and hope to get a job offer before I fly to NZ. It is tough to get one on Internet and emails, even agents are not very helpful.

Halk

Originally posted by The Simpsons
I'd be interested to know if anyone else is doing what we're doing!

Applying for NZ PR without enough points, but hoping to get a Job search Visa. But the scary bit is that we're selling up and taking the kids, with the hope that we'll get the vital job within the 6 months allowed on the JSV. Of course the ideal situation is to get a job offer prior to going out there, but I'm not relying on it.

Starting to get a bit aprehensive, and am trying to stay positive about the job finding (have agent to help!) but it is scary!!!

Who's doing the same? Or perhaps you've done it and got the job within the six months, or maybe didn't and had to come back!?

Karen