Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone else get their visa acknowledged 5th March?

Anyone else get their visa acknowledged 5th March?

Old Jun 17th 2006, 2:47 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone else get their visa acknowledged 5th March?

Has anyone got a CO yet? Visa acknowledged 5 March so I am hoping we are getting close. Have looked on time lines and it seems some people get them within 2-3 months and other people get them 5 month + we are modl list.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

butch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Anyone else get their visa acknowledged 5th March?

Originally Posted by Vernons
Has anyone got a CO yet? Visa acknowledged 5 March so I am hoping we are getting close. Have looked on time lines and it seems some people get them within 2-3 months and other people get them 5 month + we are modl list.

hi

we are also on 136 MODL we had our acknowledgment on the 9th March, but we are still waiting for a CO. keep us posted and the very best of luck.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 7:14 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Have sent you a pm
Old Jun 17th 2006, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

Sarah68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes. We lodged ours on the 10th of March, it was acknowledged 23rd March.
Meds frontloaded -April. Police checks done but not sent in April. Told waiting time for CO was 4-5 months. May22nd told by agent CO requested Police Checks. June 16th granted visa's. We are on 136 MODL list. Hope this helps.
Old Jun 18th 2006, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

butch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Sarah68
Meds frontloaded -April. Police checks done but not sent in April. Told waiting time for CO was 4-5 months. May22nd told by agent CO requested Police Checks. June 16th granted visa's. We are on 136 MODL list. Hope this helps.

hi sarah

firstly congrats on getting your visa! and bl**dy hell that was fast. did your agent let you know that you had a CO? good luck sarah.
michelle x
Old Jun 18th 2006, 7:37 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by butch&shell
hi sarah

firstly congrats on getting your visa! and bl**dy hell that was fast. did your agent let you know that you had a CO? good luck sarah.
michelle x
Hi Michelle,

Thank you. Wasn't it just, it took us by surprise as well.
It was really strange, my husband had only just sent an e-mail to the agent, asking what to do with the Police checks (if to send them to her or wait ). He come off the P.C. when the phone rang and it was our agent telling us our C.O. was requesting our Police checks. That was the 22nd May and the first we knew we had one. Agent told us to expect a C.O. about July.

Sarah & Mark
Old Jun 18th 2006, 7:59 am
Visa Granted 04/07/2006

zeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Anyone else get their visa acknowledged 5th March?

Hi!

You can also check out the other applicants on the March thread at:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...&page=21&pp=15

I applied in March too. Still waiting for a CO...

All the Best!

CHEERS.
Old Jun 18th 2006, 8:00 am
Visa Granted 04/07/2006

zeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sarah68

CONGRATS!!!
Old Jun 18th 2006, 8:04 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by zeny
CONGRATS!!!

Thank You Zeny.
Good luck and best wishes. x

Sarah
Old Jun 18th 2006, 9:59 am
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute

Can I be nosy and ask what you do, I am so envious!!
Old Jun 18th 2006, 10:47 am
Just Joined

Can I be nosy and ask what you do, I am so envious!!

Hi Vernons

My husband is a paint sprayer (vehicle painter).
Keep the faith your time will come.