Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone else flying on friday?

anyone else flying on friday?

Old Mar 7th 2007, 6:30 pm
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light
Default anyone else flying on friday?

Hi, We are flying out this friday to singapore for 2 days and then on to Brisbane on a oneway ticket!!!!!!!!!! Leaving manchester airport at 10.00am, anyone else on the same run?? Pete
Old Mar 7th 2007, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone else flying on friday?

all the best for your move down under - hope you have a ball

Ann
Old Mar 7th 2007, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pete jackson
Hi, We are flying out this friday to singapore for 2 days and then on to Brisbane on a oneway ticket!!!!!!!!!! Leaving manchester airport at 10.00am, anyone else on the same run?? Pete
No we are not, but sure wish we were. Have a safe and pleasant journey and all the best for the future. We might see you on the other side soon.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

Blooregard Q Kazoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Have fun, I'm leaving on Tuesday, but I do have a return ticket if I can't get any work.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blooregard Q Kazoo
Have fun, I'm leaving on Tuesday, but I do have a return ticket if I can't get any work.
Wish I was on that flight! Im in dreary Essex!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 6:47 pm
Just wanna be there

paul and Lynz will become famous soon enoughpaul and Lynz will become famous soon enough

No, but i wish we were , all the best in the oz though
Old Mar 7th 2007, 8:07 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

nope not going yet either but just wanted to wish you all the best for your journey and for when you eventually get to aus.

tracey x
Old Mar 8th 2007, 6:03 am
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by want2bthere
nope not going yet either but just wanted to wish you all the best for your journey and for when you eventually get to aus.

tracey x
Thanks everyone! Pete