Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Dublin heading for Oz??

Anyone in Dublin heading for Oz??

Old May 2nd 2008, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Russ_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really nice
Default Anyone in Dublin heading for Oz??

hello..

any Dubs in here at all???
Old May 3rd 2008, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone in Dublin heading for Oz??

I'm a Dub, ex-UK, been in Sydney since June last year. Whereabouts in Dublin are you? - my sister still lives there (herself and her family are all Ozzie citizens having spent time here years ago, but she missed her mammy and went home!).
Old May 4th 2008, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Russ_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really nice

we are in malahide..heading out to Sydney in late september!!got our visa last week.

how are you finding Sydney??
Old May 4th 2008, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

My sister is a Southsider We LOVE Sydney - it's a fantastic place to be, and really great for kids. PM me when you get here - we can have a coffee and pass on our experience. Have you any idea whereabouts you are going to end up? (sorry if you've already said on other threads but I get confused keeping track of people here sometimes).
Old May 5th 2008, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

we are hoping for Manly...or maybe somewhere slightly further north where the rents might be a bit cheaper...

will defo be in touch when we get there!!

thanks.