Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone departing the UK Sept 14th?

Anyone departing the UK Sept 14th?

Old Aug 31st 2005, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

kelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant future
Default Anyone departing the UK Sept 14th?

Would just be interested to know if anyone is flying out the same day as me?
Kel
Old Aug 31st 2005, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone departing the UK Sept 14th?

Originally Posted by kelusa
Would just be interested to know if anyone is flying out the same day as me?
Kel
No, but I wish I was . Good luck and don't forget to let us know what its like on the other side!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

Cuddles is on a distinguished road

Yep we are flying on the 14th September. 10.00pm. Heading for Sydney. What about you?
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:24 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Nearly.....13th to Perth
Have a good flight
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

sudds is on a distinguished road

16th to sydney .............good luck.
Sudds
Old Sep 1st 2005, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

kelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant future

Good luck everyone!
I'm heading to Perth - can't wait!
Old Sep 1st 2005, 4:30 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kelusa
Good luck everyone!
I'm heading to Perth - can't wait!

Our paths very nearly crossed - luckily for you, you will avoid the sceaming kids and fractious parents (and that is only the departure lounge )
Old Sep 1st 2005, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Davey is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by sme
Our paths very nearly crossed - luckily for you, you will avoid the sceaming kids and fractious parents (and that is only the departure lounge )
We are also off on the 13th to Perth - evening flight so only expecting a couple of hours excitment with the children then hopefully 9 hours sleep from the pair on them....
Old Sep 1st 2005, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

kaz,n,jeff is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Davey
We are also off on the 13th to Perth - evening flight so only expecting a couple of hours excitment with the children then hopefully 9 hours sleep from the pair on them....

we are off to perth on 11th from manchester 10 am flight with singapore airline :scared: