Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone In Butler Etc Want To Meet Up?

Anyone In Butler Etc Want To Meet Up?

Old May 8th 2007, 5:59 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone In Butler Etc Want To Meet Up?

I was there today with friends and tried to keep my beady eyes out for ya's...although Ive only seen 1 or 2 pics of some of you...
Was hoping for some cackling to give me a clue.
Old May 8th 2007, 6:46 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
I was there today with friends and tried to keep my beady eyes out for ya's...although Ive only seen 1 or 2 pics of some of you...
I wasn't there today. You should join us Haley !
Old May 8th 2007, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

I couldent make it today either, had to wait in for the Telstra man ! Do you have fun with the buzzer Ransi ??

Nicky
Old May 8th 2007, 7:24 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't there either today. You can't miss us, you should pop along next week. You can't miss me, I am the one being ridiculed by sme!!
Old May 8th 2007, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

Chergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really nice

I was there today it was good as usual there was only 6 of us today though!
For any of you out there who would like to join us but don t know who we are,we are the group of chicks sitting right in front of the big leather couch at the far away window and incidently infront of the food dispense area .
Hope to see some new faces xxxxx
Not that there is anything wrong with the faces that usually come! You know what I mean.
Old May 9th 2007, 12:55 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
I wasn't there today. You should join us Haley !
Maybe in a few weeks...me and friends usually try and eat somewhere different most weeks.

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Do you have fun with the buzzer Ransi ??

Nicky
Thats the only reason I like to eat there

Originally Posted by northernbird
I wasn't there either today. You can't miss us, you should pop along next week. You can't miss me, I am the one being ridiculed by sme!!
I didn't think you 3 were there as yours are the only photos I've seen to recognise anyone.....Any of you going there for Mothers Day (3 hours free flowing champers)
Originally Posted by Chergar
I was there today it was good as usual there was only 6 of us today though!
For any of you out there who would like to join us but don t know who we are,we are the group of chicks sitting right in front of the big leather couch at the far away window and incidently infront of the food dispense area .
Hope to see some new faces xxxxx
Not that there is anything wrong with the faces that usually come! You know what I mean.
Did you live in Ocean Reef???
Old May 9th 2007, 1:01 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

No, I am home alone for Mothers Day as the old man is on a fishing trip at Shark Bay.
Old May 9th 2007, 1:08 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

No, I am home alone for Mothers Day as the old man is on a fishing trip at Shark Bay.

I'm home alone too, hubby is working away
Maybe we can meet up for lunch
Old May 9th 2007, 1:10 am
Cheeky member

Bloody men
Old May 9th 2007, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

Chergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really nice

Did you live in Ocean Reef???[/quote]

No I dont I live in Mindarie! x
Old May 9th 2007, 4:42 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
I'm home alone too, hubby is working away
Maybe we can meet up for lunch
That sounds lovely Tracey, will PM you my phone numbers. Anywhere you fancy. Might be a problem getting a table.
Old May 9th 2007, 5:04 am
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by Chergar
Did you live in Ocean Reef???
No I dont I live in Mindarie! x[/QUOTE]

Did you
Old May 9th 2007, 5:05 am
Cheeky member

That sounds lovely Tracey, will PM you my phone numbers. Anywhere you fancy. Might be a problem getting a table.
I only booked the function room at the boat yesterday, you'll have no trouble booking somewhere Im sure.
Old May 9th 2007, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

I missed yesterday too... There's a backlog at work so I'm working full-time again, at least until the end of May, so won't be seeing you all for a bit.

Jude xx
Old May 9th 2007, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

No I dont I live in Mindarie! x
Did you [/quote]

No Ive never lived in Ocean Reef!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.